Build sheet in Thank you - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2015, 10:41 AM   #1

Trailer: 2015 Escape 21 2002 Tundra 4x4 V-8 tow package.
Build sheet in Thank you

Our build sheet is signed and thought of no more decisions is relief. This group of Happy Campers made the decision to purchase an Escape much easier. We can't thank this forum enough for all the great information that is shared here.
Correspondence with ETI was minimal…..90% of my decision process came from this group.

Maybe the forum should recieve some of the "referral fee"
We hope to meet many of you in the near future while "Escaping"

Craig and Hazel
craiginpetaluma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:46 AM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
This is a good and helpful group huh Craig and Hazel. I got my referral fee when I went to the ETI rally in May... it was the ton of fun I had that was payment enough.

Let the good times happin'
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:48 AM   #3

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Craig and Hazel. I could not agree with you more. We turned our build sheet in on May 20th, and I don't know what we would have done without all of the help and suggestions on this forum. I guess all we can do is thank everyone here who has contributed, time and time again. We leave 5 weeks from today to pick up the final results of all this. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:37 PM   #4

Trailer: 2015 escape 19
I agree not having to make any more decisions is a relief. I know we will have a perfect trailer.
LDRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:48 PM   #5

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDRay View Post
I agree not having to make any more decisions is a relief. I know we will have a perfect trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren & Cathy View Post
Craig and Hazel. I could not agree with you more. We turned our build sheet in on May 20th, and I don't know what we would have done without all of the help and suggestions on this forum. I guess all we can do is thank everyone here who has contributed, time and time again. We leave 5 weeks from today to pick up the final results of all this. Loren
We are so appreciative as well. We leave for ETI two weeks after you, Loren & Cathy, and two weeks before you, Larry & Caren,
and we can hardly wait.

All the wonderful people on this forum and all the great ideas, suggestions, and critical evaluations of our choices, are going to make the trip, the trailer, and all the upcoming adventures a dream come true. Thank you all, so much.
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote