Cobble Hill, Vancouver Island BC - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-19-2020, 08:51 PM   #1
Ops

Trailer: 2020 - 21NE "JoMoE" (Just our Means of Escape)
Cobble Hill, Vancouver Island BC

Hello Folks.
I'm a new member of this forum, simply because I'm on the cusp of ordering a 19' Escape for my 2015 Toyota Tundra. I already know the truck can handle it...not an issue. But I've noticed on the members map that there are 3 owners of the 19' Escape within a 10 minute drive of my residence here in Cobble Hill, Vancouver Island BC.

Basically...I'm looking for an opportunity to actually see one 'live' prior to going to the mainland and ordering (or buying one outright) one from the shop in Chilliwack. A day trip for sure - but I don't want to take a ferry ride and be disappointed at the other end. So if anyone in the Cowichan Valley here on Vancouver Island is interested in showing off their 19' Escape to a potential buyer, they can reach me on my cell: 250-701-1896 (talk or text).

Thanks in advance
Bryan W
Cobble Hill
Ops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:10 PM   #2

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
I am sure you will like the 19 or the new 21 with the 19 layout.

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Eggscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:49 PM   #3

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ops View Post
Hello Folks.
I'm a new member of this forum, simply because I'm on the cusp of ordering a 19' Escape for my 2015 Toyota Tundra. I already know the truck can handle it...not an issue. But I've noticed on the members map that there are 3 owners of the 19' Escape within a 10 minute drive of my residence here in Cobble Hill, Vancouver Island BC.

Basically...I'm looking for an opportunity to actually see one 'live' prior to going to the mainland and ordering (or buying one outright) one from the shop in Chilliwack. A day trip for sure - but I don't want to take a ferry ride and be disappointed at the other end. So if anyone in the Cowichan Valley here on Vancouver Island is interested in showing off their 19' Escape to a potential buyer, they can reach me on my cell: 250-701-1896 (talk or text).

Thanks in advance
Bryan W
Cobble Hill
Bryan - I am in Victoria and just got a new E19 two weeks ago. Happy to show it to you if you find yourself on the other side of the Malahat.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:43 AM   #4
Ops

Trailer: 2020 - 21NE "JoMoE" (Just our Means of Escape)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Bryan - I am in Victoria and just got a new E19 two weeks ago. Happy to show it to you if you find yourself on the other side of the Malahat.
Thank you for the invitation Jordan, but as it is another individual 15 minutes from me gave me a call. I'm slated to see him after lunch tomorrow.

All things considered though, I may take you up on the offer once this rain pauses for a day or two. Always better to get two opinions on the same topic, though it's highly unlikely they'll differ when it comes to these trailers.

Also quite interesting that I posted early this evening, and I've received two offers within a couple of hours. Clearly it suggests this is a pretty tight group. Another good sign. I'll touch base at my earliest opportunity Jordan.
Ops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:16 AM   #5

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
Quote:
Thank you for the invitation Jordan, but as it is another individual 15 minutes from me gave me a call. I'm slated to see him after lunch tomorrow.

All things considered though, I may take you up on the offer once this rain pauses for a day or two. Always better to get two opinions on the same topic, though it's highly unlikely they'll differ when it comes to these trailers.

Also quite interesting that I posted early this evening, and I've received two offers within a couple of hours. Clearly it suggests this is a pretty tight group. Another good sign. I'll touch base at my earliest opportunity Jordan.
Sounds good Bryan - I will send you a text with my number in the event I can be helpful.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:35 PM   #6

Trailer: 2011 Escape 5.0; previous 2008 Escape 17'
Quote:
Hello Folks.

Thanks in advance
Bryan W
Cobble Hill
Hey Bryan - I am so pleased that you are looking at a 19'. We love our 5.0 (which you see by looking down the street every day - lol) and our 17' prior to that. It will be neat to have two Escape trailers on our street. It is a fabulous product. Lots of them on the island so it is great that you have been able to tee up a viewing so quickly.

Sandy and Ian
"Conuma"
Conuma is offline   Reply With Quote