Escape curious in the Seattle area - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-09-2019, 09:19 PM   #1

Trailer: N/A
Escape curious in the Seattle area

Hello,

My wife and I have narrowed down our "A" list of campers and one of the two is the Escape twin axle models. e live in the Seattle area and would enjoy chatting with owners about there Escape.

Kind regards,
John
Point Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:16 PM   #2

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
John,

Take Escape up on the offer to put you in touch with local owners. You can see lived in units and also get some valuable feedback from current owners. There is likely a willing Escape ambassador with something similar to what you are looking for in the area that would be happy to share their trailer with you. A testament to the Escape community and fanbase! The process definitely helped our family pick a model that would be a good fit. A road trip to Chilliwack is also in reach if you want to see multiple units simultaneously.
Jstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:51 AM   #3

Jstan, thank you for the information. We are going to look at a locally owned Oliver in two weeks and we would also like to do the same with an Escape trailer.

The 5.0 TA is one I would definitely like to review along with the two other 'TA" trailers. I will do as you have suggested.

Thanks,
PD
Old 10-10-2019, 09:25 AM   #4

Trailer: 2019 5.0TA "Junior", 2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Doc View Post
Jstan, thank you for the information. We are going to look at a locally owned Oliver in two weeks and we would also like to do the same with an Escape trailer.

The 5.0 TA is one I would definitely like to review along with the two other 'TA" trailers. I will do as you have suggested.

Thanks,
PD
As close as you are to Chilliwack it is well worth a trip there to see the showroom models and talk to the staff, get questions answered, etc. if you are seriously considering an Escape.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:11 PM   #5

David, thank you and I have considered this, esp. since I have business near there several times a year. Not seeing any advantage to visiting the factory for two reasons.
1- Not sure its the travel trailer of choice for us, but it is on our "A" list and just may be the one we go with? If it is, then we will travel for the purchase.
2- I can usually get a good idea of build quality/philosophy from the fit/finish of a product. If the fit/finish is of quality, than I trust the build and builder and simply do not need to see the production of the product.