Escapes in Lake Havasu City Az ? - Page 5 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-12-2019, 02:58 PM   #81

Trailer: 5.0TA 2017
i think this all could be positive- who knows they may design a new trailer that i have to own! and i will be a three time buyer! I am ok with change because its a constant - change is part of life. i chose to embrace new things and be positive. What do i have to lose i cannot stop change.....i may as well enjoy the ride!
Fox hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #82
Escape Trailer Industries

Trailer: Researching
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox hunt View Post
i think this all could be positive- who knows they may design a new trailer that i have to own!
Challenge accepted
daviddesjardins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 04:41 PM   #83

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
and you can sell your present Escape without too much of a hit as we all know they hold their value.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:58 PM   #84

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
What do i have to lose i cannot stop change.....i may as well enjoy the ride!
And have yourself a cocktail along the way.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:28 PM   #85

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
Quote:
i think this all could be positive- who knows they may design a new trailer that i have to own! and i will be a three time buyer! I am ok with change because its a constant - change is part of life. i chose to embrace new things and be positive. What do i have to lose i cannot stop change.....i may as well enjoy the ride!
I totally agree, (as I drink my gin and tonic after a day assisting the crew who're putting on my new composite decking - that I will never again have to stain!)

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:26 PM   #86

Trailer: 2005 Escape 17B Sold 2016. 2016 Escape 19 Sold 2019. 2019 Escape 21 picked up Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddesjardins View Post
Challenge accepted
Welcome aboard, David! Product knowledge is important and I'm sure you'll quickly learn that; an experienced, professional sales/marketing background seems to be a good fit given ETI's corporate evolution and direction at this time.

I appreciate your magnanimity in addressing comments and questions here. Thank you for that.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:23 PM   #87

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoer View Post
I totally agree, (as I drink my gin and tonic after a day assisting the crew who're putting on my new composite decking - that I will never again have to stain!)
Hey Eric, more camping time now. I know how big that deck is
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:01 PM   #88

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Quote:
.. my name is David Desjardins, and I’m the new Director of Sales and Marketing for Escape Trailers. I joined the company in July, recently leaving my role as Manager of Digital Marketing for London Drugs, .......

We have a good friend who's also a drug dealer (his std. intro., not mine)( He has a similar role at Baxter Int.) and who has an amazing array of abilities and talents, so I have every confidence in your future at ETI as well.

Quote:
Yes, we like In-and-Out Burgers. It’s a required stop on any trip I make.........

Ah, another clue to your excellent judgement. We wish you and Escape all the best.
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:32 PM   #89

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
Welcome David! I think it will be fun watching the new ETI team chart the course. Hopefully we’ll see Lead dog at the Quartzsite gathering in February where he can meet a bunch of current and future customers.
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:54 AM   #90

Trailer: 2019 17B Escape, 2018 Off Grid Trailer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg A View Post
Welcome David! I think it will be fun watching the new ETI team chart the course. Hopefully we’ll see Lead dog at the Quartzsite gathering in February where he can meet a bunch of current and future customers.
I havn't seen the date yet? care to share so I can add it to my calendar?
Lead Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:23 AM   #91

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21C, 2018 Ford F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Dog View Post
I havn't seen the date yet? care to share so I can add it to my calendar?
Quartzsite 2020 - February 3 - 7 Early Birds, 7-9 main event. Dome Rock, Quartzsite.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:44 PM   #92

Cool! i've been wanting a reason to go to the Quartzsite show!
Old 08-13-2019, 03:49 PM   #93

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
Hello David,
First thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. ETI continues to amaze me with their openness about their plans, this is not a normal thing in the business world and I find it very refreshing. To me it means ETI knows what helped built their brand. the loyal members of this forum.

Enjoy the journey.

Steve
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:49 PM   #94

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21C, 2018 Ford F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Dog View Post
Cool! i've been wanting a reason to go to the Quartzsite show!
The "Big Tent" show is a couple of weeks before the Fiberglass rally, but everyone should experience it once.
Old 08-13-2019, 06:21 PM   #95

Trailer: 2018 21 Sept 7 2018
Randy ( Lead Dog),
How are you going to be set up for performing warranty work and dealing with manufactures in acquiring warranty parts from them and from ETI. Also will you be able to take care of additional special requests such as adding solar, extra hatches windows etc for those of us that can’t do the work or ability due to limitations
Oldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:46 PM   #96

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Warranty work is one issue, but ordering a trailer without solar and then adding solar later would probably have to go back to the factory. Not sure if Randy had title to these trailers or selling them on consignment nor can options be added after production is completed in Chilliwack.There are numerous after market solar distributors.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:00 PM   #97

Trailer: 2018 21 Sept 7 2018
Cp I’m asking for those of us that might need or want things added after they bought a new one or they buy it used. Just throwing it out there. If he is able to help those who want items added that would be great so they didn’t have to travel so far if not it is understandable. Just asking no foul in that
Oldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:11 AM   #98

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
We're excited to visit Lake Havasu and see the Escape. Tucson to Chilliwack is a long way.
Karen M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:25 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
Randy ( Lead Dog),
How are you going to be set up for performing warranty work and dealing with manufactures in acquiring warranty parts from them and from ETI. Also will you be able to take care of additional special requests such as adding solar, extra hatches windows etc for those of us that can’t do the work or ability due to limitations
Hello Oldtimer, As of right now I'm a Go between ambassador for ETI ! Depending on the level of repair i may be doing some Light duty service work for them and the major repairs will still go to a certified wrench as usual business ! It's all a Learning curve right now till we get started! But I do the same for my other dealers now! If it's something this one man band can tackle we will get it done! I come with a Off Road Racing back ground that has a degree in McGivering most anything and have been exposed to just about everything in the RV industry! I'm a Life Long Avid Camper that has just about owned and adventured just every style of RV in my 54 years from a Teardrop to 40' Diesel pusher with lots of bumper pulls & 5ther's in between!
Old 08-14-2019, 03:32 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Warranty work is one issue, but ordering a trailer without solar and then adding solar later would probably have to go back to the factory. Not sure if Randy had title to these trailers or selling them on consignment nor can options be added after production is completed in Chilliwack.There are numerous after market solar distributors.
All Sales are still Dealer direct with a reference to LDM! Trailer probably wont leave factory until Note is secured! I'm already a Dealer for Dometic, Zamp Solar, camco , Surflo + 100's of others so adding parts is simple!