Future owner - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-22-2019, 11:30 AM   #1
zgh

Trailer: 2019 Escape 19'
Future owner

Hi, I’m Andy. Still working on the build sheet of 19’, picking it up at the end of October. My wife, two young girls, and I live in Seattle WA area. We are new to the camping world. Any suggestions for weekend camping destinations near WA in November? I hope we can get some practice this year. Thanks very much.
zgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:10 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Welcome Andy, I hope your build sheet has already been submitted for a October build? Update your avatar to reflect 2019 E19 and ask anything you like.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:32 PM   #3

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgh View Post
Hi, I’m Andy. Still working on the build sheet of 19’, picking it up at the end of October. My wife, two young girls, and I live in Seattle WA area. We are new to the camping world. Any suggestions for weekend camping destinations near WA in November? I hope we can get some practice this year. Thanks very much.
Hi neighbor I have a 2017 19 foot and I live in Snohomish. There are lots of state parks on the Hood canal I just got back from Belfair state park. 20 miles east of Burlington on Hwy 20 is Radar state park, it’s on the Skagit River and it’s great eagle watching in the fall. It’s a small park with electric and water at some of the sites, Dump station available in the park. Hoping you love your new trailer as much as I do mine.
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:23 PM   #4
zgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Welcome Andy, I hope your build sheet has already been submitted for a October build? Update your avatar to reflect 2019 E19 and ask anything you like.
Thanks Jim. I'm going to submit build sheet within couple of days. Once we have possession of the trailer, I will upload an image
Old 08-22-2019, 03:54 PM   #5
zgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannelgraham View Post
Hi neighbor I have a 2017 19 foot and I live in Snohomish. There are lots of state parks on the Hood canal I just got back from Belfair state park. 20 miles east of Burlington on Hwy 20 is Radar state park, it’s on the Skagit River and it’s great eagle watching in the fall. It’s a small park with electric and water at some of the sites, Dump station available in the park. Hoping you love your new trailer as much as I do mine.
Thanks! I've saved these parks in my list .