Hello Escape Members - Page 5 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-26-2023, 03:01 PM   #81

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny A View Post
We live in Toronto and placed our deposit in August 2021 for a 21NE. I retired March 1, 2022. Since Escapes are so rare in Ontario, we decided to attend the 2022 rally in Osoyoos in order to be able to talk to all the Escape owners gathered there. We drove our new 2022 F-150 across Canada (through Thunder Bay) and arrived in Osoyoos on May 27th. After the rally, we continued to Chilliwack and visited the showroom at ETI. We meet with Linda and our experience with Escape has been superb. Our trailer will be ready for us end of January. I can't wait!! And am looking forward to attending the 2023 rally in Osoyoos.
Everytime I go camping I see an Escape, Pinery, Killbear, MacGregor, Algonquin.....
Old 01-26-2023, 03:07 PM   #82

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
We did our build sheet in about 10 minutes, we knew what we wanted but forgot a few things.

We wish we had asked for a few extra USB charge ports but not really a big deal. I forgot to get the removable cord and surge protector. I do wish we had the solar prewire for a small flexible solar panel as a battery maintainer.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:59 PM   #83

Trailer: 2021 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safety Dougo View Post
Hello Escapees

My wife and I have been retired now coming up on two years. Last fall we put a deposit on a 5.0 and told we should expect it in July of 2024 but that still gave us an opportunity to maybe get one from the lot sooner. Well, as I'm sure others in this situation have been bumped up to newer dates - so were we - twice actually. Now we are due to pick up our 5.0 in August this year - WOOHOO! Soon we will be putting in our build sheet. Question: if you had a chance to order another Escape 5.0 would you make any changes to your build options? ie Awning - auto or manual, dinette, bench or U-shape, oven or no oven, sliding windows or awning type windows, extra outside access, colour scheme inside - wood / fabric / flooring, solar or more solar, lift kit, double step etc.

Would love to hear from you based on your experience. For all of you traveling right now - stay safe out there as weather is crazy in so many parts of North America.

Cheers
Doug & Roma
I think some of the options are a trade off.
I really like the look of the power awning, but I went for manual. More remotes in my life.
Attached Thumbnails
878AD141-5DBA-4ECD-B015-D012818259F0.jpg  
Ooshkaboo is offline   Reply With Quote