Hello from Petaluma, CA - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-13-2016, 10:09 AM   #21
P&L

Trailer: Escape 19 2015
We picked up our 19' in September and each time we go out we learn something new!
We just got back from a four day trip in Capitola---mud and all.

We park our trailer in our long narrow driveway with a 45 degree turn and my husband can do it flawlessly! (I'm still trying to figure this one out!). We are happy we had the rear camera installed so we can see cars behind us while driving and it helps when backing up---you still need a spotter though!!

We are getting used to how the solar works---our first trip out we drained our battery because we didn't use propane for the refrigerator. Like I said, we are learning. We figured out how to vent the trailer at night and have kept condensation down, thanks to this forum.

I'm getting better at where to put things---we use packing cubes for our clothes and this system works great for us.

I'm super pleased with getting a good nights rest. Before considering Escape, we looked at other trailers and the mattresses were awful. Thank you Escape for not dumbing this down!

Lorna
P&L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:41 AM   #22

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
I feel the same way about the mattress. I find it really good though others may disagree. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote