Hello from Utah - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2017, 01:21 PM   #21

Trailer: 2017 19
Dave & Penny,

Boysen will be perfect. Our daughter and family live in Lander and so we will be staying there. Local officials are warning residents that food and fuel may run out, so have extra stuff. Have fun.
Kevinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:55 PM   #22

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B
Myron:

Second Kevin's recommendation of Cedar Breaks Nat. Mon. We've really enjoyed camping (and hiking) there. It is at high altitude (8,000-10,660 ft.), so the season is short. But that results in its being cool when other southern Utah locations are uncomfortably hot.

Dave
Dave & Penny Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:40 PM   #23

Trailer: 2013 Esc19/'14 Silvrado
Thank you so much! I just reserved site loop 026 at TE-A.) Hoping for great weather...this will be our second drive through the Dixie National Forest.
Attached Thumbnails
Dixie.jpg  
Old 08-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #24

Trailer: "The Noble Nest" 2016 Escape 21
Heading your way!

Hi Kevin,
Welcome to the forum. My wife and I are headed your direction in 3 weeks but won't be in Utah until late September. Are there campgrounds still open around Cedar Breaks National Monument as the ones in the Park are closed I believe?
We have a 2016 21' you are welcome to check out if your interested.
Please post a few more of your favorite spots. We are headed back to Bryce, Kodachrome, Escalante, Goblin and lots around Moab again before we head further south as October unfolds.
Cheers,
Ken
kendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:44 PM   #25

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo View Post
Hi Kevin,
Welcome to the forum. My wife and I are headed your direction in 3 weeks but won't be in Utah until late September. Are there campgrounds still open around Cedar Breaks National Monument as the ones in the Park are closed I believe?
We have a 2016 21' you are welcome to check out if your interested.
Please post a few more of your favorite spots. We are headed back to Bryce, Kodachrome, Escalante, Goblin and lots around Moab again before we head further south as October unfolds.
Cheers,
Ken
I really enjoyed Kodachrome and Goblin back when we had our truck camper. Not sure when we will head south again since we now have all of BC, Yukon and NWT so close. We cannot wait to have the means to go camping again.
New Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote