Hi...I'm Rod... - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2016, 03:00 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Hi...I'm Rod...

...and I'm a Escapeoholic
Just wanted to say hello, and thank the forum for shortening my learning curve.
Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington and looking for a gently used 15B, 17B and 19 ? ,if there are any nearby in Western WA owners, would love to see one up close, if you have one or thinking of upgrading/sizing, let me know, have US/Ca funds available for the right loaded rig.
Thanks,
Rod
us/ca_bdr_rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:30 PM   #2

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Hey Rod Rat. Welcome, and the best of luck in your quest to find an Escape. You have yourself on a good path. Have you checked out the Owner's Map at the top of the page?
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:09 PM   #3

Trailer: 2013 Escape 15A
Send a message via Skype™ to KarenH
Welcome, Rod! Yes, there are two Escapes in Port Townsend and one in Sequim. I believe these folks frequent the forum so maybe they'll see your posting and send you a private message.

Good luck in your search.
'22 GMC Acadia Denali
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:45 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
Welcome, Rod! Yes, there are two Escapes in Port Townsend and one in Sequim. I believe these folks frequent the forum so maybe they'll see your posting and send you a private message.

Good luck in your search.
Thank you very much, Karen, here's hoping.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
Hey Rod Rat. Welcome, and the best of luck in your quest to find an Escape. You have yourself on a good path. Have you checked out the Owner's Map at the top of the page?
JB thanks for that tip.
Looking forward to this wander, down this path, Ralph Waldo E. said it pretty well for me when he said " To finish the moment, to find the journey's end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:47 PM   #6

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 aka "Bon Temps"
Good luck in your search for a gently used Escape. Hope you find what you are looking for. Seems like this forum and the fiberglassrv.com are the best places to look. Might also try craigslist or ebay. You never know.
Mike & Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:27 PM   #7

Trailer: '87 Bigfoot 20DLX 5er (sold) - 2017 Escape 5.0 TA: Sep-17
Another great place to look is http://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/
ReagentGrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:43 AM   #8

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by us/ca_bdr_rat View Post
JB thanks for that tip.
Looking forward to this wander, down this path, Ralph Waldo E. said it pretty well for me when he said " To finish the moment, to find the journey's end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom.
Hi Rod

Good luck in your search. Like your name us/ca bar rat, had I thought a little longer I could have chosen something similar instead of part of my town name, named after the guy you quoted, and my post office box! We live virtually on the border.

Why did you sell your Gabriola property? We'll be out your way just across the water from you visiting Victoria for a month or so this winter.

Adrian
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:40 PM   #9

Gabriola

Quote:
Originally Posted by emers382 View Post
Hi Rod

Good luck in your search. Like your name us/ca bar rat, had I thought a little longer I could have chosen something similar instead of part of my town name, named after the guy you quoted, and my post office box! We live virtually on the border.

Why did you sell your Gabriola property? We'll be out your way just across the water from you visiting Victoria for a month or so this winter.

Adrian
Adrian,

I have lived in the PNW 67yrs, and have always thought, you could have no better neighbor as a country, than Canada, and have scurried across that border back and forth more than I can count over the years, it rebalances some of my internal moving parts, every journey up.
Many of my dearest and closes friends are up there and have offered there generous hospitality any time, and I don't even have to mow the lawn anymore.
To answer your question regarding Gabriola, age mostly and to much stuff to take care of, But as Arnold said " I'll be back " and would like to add, " in Canadian Style "
Let me know when you are in Victoria, I'm minutes from the Coho and go up all the time.

Take care & safe travels,

Rod