Hopeful future Escape owner in CO! - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-21-2021, 06:45 PM   #1

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Hopeful future Escape owner in CO!

I’m a bit remiss in posting this but I’ve been enjoying sitting back as a silent observer learning the ins and outs of the Escape world through everyone’s posts while we continue to do our research on these amazing trailers.

My husband, Brian, and I live in Colorado. We’re active hikers, bikers, golfers, rock climbers skiers and mountain bikers. We always have a full set of “toys” with us as we travel. Over the years, we’ve migrated through the progression from backpacking to car camping to glamping to owning a Casita. After traveling 10 weeks in the Casita this year, we decided an Escape 19 (or possibly 21) would fit our needs much better. So we’re on the hunt! Just upgraded tow vehicles today to accommodate accordingly.

I’d like to comment that the Escape ambassadors have been extremely helpful in our research and we owe them a big “thanks”. (Several bottles of wine have been doled out…). Also thanks to Donna Dee who has helped me navigate the forum functions this past week.

Hopefully we’ll get the chance to be Escapees soon!
Smeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 08:28 PM   #2

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeston View Post
I’m a bit remiss in posting this but I’ve been enjoying sitting back as a silent observer learning the ins and outs of the Escape world through everyone’s posts while we continue to do our research on these amazing trailers.

My husband, Brian, and I live in Colorado. We’re active hikers, bikers, golfers, rock climbers skiers and mountain bikers. We always have a full set of “toys” with us as we travel. Over the years, we’ve migrated through the progression from backpacking to car camping to glamping to owning a Casita. After traveling 10 weeks in the Casita this year, we decided an Escape 19 (or possibly 21) would fit our needs much better. So we’re on the hunt! Just upgraded tow vehicles today to accommodate accordingly.

I’d like to comment that the Escape ambassadors have been extremely helpful in our research and we owe them a big “thanks”. (Several bottles of wine have been doled out…). Also thanks to Donna Dee who has helped me navigate the forum functions this past week.

Hopefully we’ll get the chance to be Escapees soon!
I had a 19 four four years…great trailer but I wanted something a little bigger.21C pickup is 12/2/2021
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 09:06 PM   #3

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by diannelgraham View Post
I had a 19 four four years…great trailer but I wanted something a little bigger.21C pickup is 12/2/2021
Just viewed a 21c to make sure we didn’t rule anything out too quickly. Liked the 21 but ultimately think the Escape 19 will fit our needs perfectly.

Maybe we can find another owner such as yourself upgrading to the 21 or 5.0 to buy a 19 from. :-)
Smeston is offline   Reply With Quote