Howdy from Virginia! - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-20-2021, 07:08 PM   #21

Trailer: 2020 Escape 21NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon327 View Post
Congrats! You guys are going to have great fun in that Escape. With those kids it would be nice if it was cot ready. Not mentioned in for sale add but may have just been a forgotten/ never used option for previous owners. Check for four wood blocks glassed in under the front side windows. Hard to tell from the pictures from the old for sale threads but there does appear to be a slight bulge in the wall covering in the attached photo. If so, you should be able to order a cot from Escape.
Yes I think you are right about it being cot ready. I felt the walls and there is a hard spot in them. Good to know for the future. Am I crazy for thinking my kids will just have fun kicking each other through the cot?? Lol!
Tumbleweed1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:13 PM   #22

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed1313 View Post
Yes I think you are right about it being cot ready. I felt the walls and there is a hard spot in them. Good to know for the future. Am I crazy for thinking my kids will just have fun kicking each other through the cot?? Lol!
There should be four separate wood locks. Each one is approximately under the corner of the window. If you have them then it should be cot ready. You could always give your VIN to Escape and they can send you the original built sheet. I can’t speak for your kids but ours haven’t kicked each other yet through the cot fabric?
Old 04-28-2021, 10:50 AM   #23

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21
I think you called about coming to see our Escape 21c in Annandale, VA. I saw the 19 for sale but didn’t have anyway of contacting you. Glad you saw it and are going to look at it.
DWagaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 10:58 AM   #24

Trailer: 2020 Escape 21NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWagaman View Post
I think you called about coming to see our Escape 21c in Annandale, VA. I saw the 19 for sale but didn’t have anyway of contacting you. Glad you saw it and are going to look at it.
It's ours now! Yay! Thanks for making yourself available to us.
Tumbleweed1313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, camping, newbie, virginia