Looking to ESCAPE! - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2016, 08:56 AM   #1

Trailer: Looking
Looking to ESCAPE!

We are in the process of looking for our first travel trailer and after looking at used Casitas and Scamps, pouring over many websites and forums have ended up here, ready to ESCAPE!

We have 3 daughters still in school and love the time we have spent tent camping, but now that the girls are getting a little older we are venturing further and further from home and like the idea of making it easier with a fiberglass travel trailer. If I know my girls they will still want to tent camp, this will just afford us some luxuries and a better place for mom & dad.

We are actively looking for a used unit and have started putting a build sheet together incase ordering becomes our only option.

We look forward to all the information and tips this site provides and becoming a part of the community.
Thanks,
CC
canoecountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 09:36 AM   #2

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
Very good plan! Hope you will find one soon. Maybe add your preference to what size of trailer you are interested in. That might help getting response. Who knows you can Escape soon!
Marry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:56 AM   #3
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by canoecountry View Post
We are in the process of looking for our first travel trailer and after looking at used Casitas and Scamps, pouring over many websites and forums have ended up here, ready to ESCAPE!

We have 3 daughters still in school and love the time we have spent tent camping, but now that the girls are getting a little older we are venturing further and further from home and like the idea of making it easier with a fiberglass travel trailer. If I know my girls they will still want to tent camp, this will just afford us some luxuries and a better place for mom & dad.

We are actively looking for a used unit and have started putting a build sheet together incase ordering becomes our only option.

We look forward to all the information and tips this site provides and becoming a part of the community.
Thanks,
CC
Welcome to the forum! There's a 19 currently for sale, that's loaded with all kinds of options. Even has the spray foam insulation underneath for those cold Minnesota nights:

http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f1...tml#post158888
Old 09-02-2016, 11:39 AM   #4

Trailer: Wanted Escape 13
Looking for and Escape as well

Looking for an Excape 13 in the Vancouver area.
Simplisupr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:12 PM   #5

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
Welcome to the forum Brian. It will be hard to find a 13 Escape anywhere, they are few and far between.

Adrian
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:52 PM   #6

Trailer: Wanted Escape 13
Escape 13

Thanks Adrian...

If I do not ask, how will I know? There must be an Escape 13 out there looking for a new home.

Regards,
Simplisupr is offline   Reply With Quote