New kid on the block - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-17-2021, 01:35 PM   #1

Trailer: 2022 Lynne's Escape19 TV GMC 1500 4x4 Diesel/
New kid on the block

Hello from the new kid on the block. Just drop my deposit for my 19 at a guaranteed date of September 23 earliest August 22. I had previously made the pilgrimage to the great fiberglass in Chilliwack BC, it was only 40 miles from Blaine Washington where I used to live. I had put everything on hold about 18 months ago and then to relocate to SoCal and now everything is handled I can get back to ordering my trailer. I'm amazed at how helpful the members are not only to each other but to us newbies. Oh and I checked my credit card they were paid immediately, craig
Craiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:58 PM   #2

Trailer: 2022 21C, our second Escape
Congratulations! Do you think you’ll go up to pick it up yourself when the time comes, since you are familiar with the area?
Small but Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 11:20 PM   #3

Trailer: 2022 Lynne's Escape19 TV GMC 1500 4x4 Diesel/
I developed some of the finest friends I've ever had on both sides of the border. I actually lived the thousand feet from the border and about a mile from the five freeway. Wife and I really enjoyed going across the border in white rock because of all the small restaurants. I would definitely spend a few days visiting and staying with my good friends before heading south. I have to deal with the California DMV, no temporary plates. They will charge me California sales tax for the full amount of the purchase.
Craiger is offline   Reply With Quote