Originally Posted by Rollingstone
I'm very taken by the 19' model because I can stand up inside, and I like all the wood. I have a slew of questions though:
1. I'll be travelling cross country w/my dog. In your experience; do RV parks charge you extra for having a dog,
2. I use a VPAP machine every time I sleep. If I boondogle from time too time; is there enough power in the deep cycle batterie to power my desktop VPAP overnight?
3. What is the purpose of the battery isolator switch ?
4. Is the dinette a good height to use with a laptop?
1. Some parks have a "Pet friendly loop". We have stayed in some of those loops and not been bothered cause we don't have a pet.
2. Rather than use the CPAP machine I use a non powered dental device. Boon Docking is easier with the solar panel, and LED lighting options. The battery is always charged up by next day noon.
3. It's hard to get at the batteries in some trailers so the "Kill" switch is easy... some times too easy!!!
4. We have the 5.0TA with optional "U" shaped dinette. The laptop usually sits on the rear bench under the table, when pushed rearward while camping, and in the upper cabinet while towing. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie