For Sale: Anderson Ultimate Fifth Wheel Hitch with Safety Chains - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-02-2021, 07:08 PM   #1

Trailer: '87 Bigfoot 20DLX 5er (sold) - 2017 Escape 5.0 TA: Sep-17
For Sale: Anderson Ultimate Fifth Wheel Hitch with Safety Chains

Used Anderson Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection - Rail version and safety chains. I’m also selling spare parts listed in a separate post.

My new truck has a B&W Turnover Gooseneck Ball which doesn’t work with my Anderson Rail mounted Ultimate Fifth Wheel Connect - Rail version. I could get the Anderson goose ball version but I’ve decided to try the Demco Recon.

This sale includes a complete rail mounted hitch and the rail connected safety chains. I’m selling the chains with the Hitch because the bolts on the king pin adapter have welded loops for the the safety chains. Some states require the chains because this hitch has a ball connection.

You’ll get these two items:

Complete Used Anderson 3200 - Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection - Rail version https://andersenhitches.com/Products...l-version.aspx
Cost new is $679.99.

Complete Used Anderson 3215 - Ultimate Connection Safety Chains with Rail Tabs https://andersenhitches.com/Products...rail-tabs.aspx
Cost new is $139.99

Total new cost would be $819.98. My price used is $425.00

Everything works perfectly!

NOTES

Rails are not included. They would not be included if purchased new.

I’m selling earlier versions of these items that differ in slight details as described below.

Base (pyramid shaped part) is five years old. As far as I know, this is exactly the same as that sold today.

King pin adapter with the cable is one year old.

Red funnel is four years old. I think this is like what is sold today. This funnel makes hitching up MUCH easier.

Four year old safety chains and adapter bolts purchased from Anderson. The bolts have welded loops and are different than the current version. These provide the same function as the new version.

Rail loops to connect the safety chains to the rails are from Curt and they are four years old.

I cannot ship this! It’s just too big and heavy. But I might able to deliver it. I’m driving from Houston to Portland OR in late January. My route will be from Houston north to Ft Worth, NW to Colorado Springs to north to Cheyenne then west to Portland. I can drop it off to anyone within 50 miles of my route or meet anyone at a location within 50 miles of my route.

Note: I’m selling related parts in other posts:
- Ft Knox lock for the hitch above. New $189, asking $110, or $90 if sold with the hitch & chains
- Spare king pin adapter with cable. New $189, asking $75, or $50 if sold as a spare with the hitch & chains
- Spare ball for the hitch above. New $49.99. Asking $20, or $10 if sold with the hitch and chains.

Please PM me if you’re interested.

Rich
Old 01-13-2021, 02:00 PM   #2

Trailer: 2014 5.0TA "The HAB"
I’m interested, PM’s sent.....
Old 06-24-2021, 09:17 AM   #3

For Sale: Anderson Ultimate Fifth Wheel Hitch with Safety Chains

I’m back in Houston. These items are still available, except the Ft Knox lock which was in a separate listing.
Old 07-25-2021, 06:59 PM   #4

SOLD. I can’t edit the title to show this fact.