2017 17B For Sale, $26.500 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-13-2021, 10:43 AM   #1

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0
2017 17B For Sale, $26.500

Selling just in time for Father’s Day! AC & Microair Easystart, Gaucho bunk, Custom fabric, flooring, and counters, external shower and external LP quick connect, remote Maxxfan, inverter, 2 6V batteries, solar port, power awning, foam insulation, frameless windows, aluminum rims, high lift axle, Custom passenger side front bench hatch. Masts installed for external wifi access point and cell amplifier antenna. TV connect with Vizio 21” and JSB blue tooth sound bar included, more. We love the Tralala but getting a 5.0. $26,500 US

If you’re interested, I’ll only reply to Private Message. I can send further details with inquiries.
Attached Thumbnails
F0D5D163-AF92-4A26-A394-C57B09A214E3.jpg   6E466FA2-082E-407F-B58F-33A8CA842B1F.jpg   A3DC486A-31D2-4687-B4B5-A5112C4E85B3.jpg   623AE6F1-C76E-48FD-B8F9-EE8F9E57B0B5.jpg   BD5725CE-6C0D-45F8-A08A-12F7608F73B6.jpg  

A58D3778-4707-44FF-8240-B301F94FA524.jpg   464BAC10-676E-424E-9252-5DF5DEFDE9DB.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PIERCE, Jon 17'B KW.pdf (421.4 KB, 47 views)
Old 06-13-2021, 11:52 AM   #2

Trailer: Looking
Interested

Hi,
Can we set up a phone call?

Ray
Old 06-13-2021, 01:46 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkathy View Post
Hi,
Can we set up a phone call?

Ray

Sure. Private message me your number.
Old 06-13-2021, 03:51 PM   #4

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjp View Post
f you’re interested, I’ll only reply to Private Message. I can send further details with inquiries.

This is going to cause endless grief, since many potential buyers will have just joined the forum and don't have enough posts to send their phone number or email in conventional form.
They have to disguise their contact info by spelling out parts of it, etc, but they won't know that.
Old 06-13-2021, 03:59 PM   #5
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
This is going to cause endless grief, since many potential buyers will have just joined the forum and don't have enough posts to send their phone number or email in conventional form.
They have to disguise their contact info by spelling out parts of it, etc, but they won't know that.
Glenn, phone numbers are fine, but not email addresses unless spelled out, like this: myemail at gmail dot com.
Old 06-13-2021, 04:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
Hi to new forum members interested in maybe buying my 17B. GBaglo and DonnaD are true forum “old hands,” and they have a point. If you have problems private messaging me, there’s a way around it. My trailer should be up on the Escape Trailer site in a day or two at:

https://escapetrailer.com/pre-owned-trailer-listings/

ETI will send you my contact info through the listing there. It’s a good rule on this forum that back-and-forth bargaining and such shouldn’t be carried out in “public,” the internet being what it is today, and I abide by that.

Happy Father’s Day in a new (used) Escape trailer!
Jonathan
Old 06-13-2021, 04:20 PM   #7

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Glenn, phone numbers are fine, but not email addresses unless spelled out, like this: myemail at gmail dot com.

Thanks. Didn't know that.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:08 PM   #8

Trailer: 2021 17B
Hey Jonathan, I don't think ETI is providing any seller contact info, rather they pass bulk compiled buyer information on to the seller so they can make contact with potential buyers (based on proximity or funny names or whatever you choose). As shoppers, we have no way of knowing who a trailer belongs to or making an offer with the system on Escape's site. Posting here provides buyers a lot more opportunity to engage a seller.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:20 PM   #9

Hi. Sure, I just posted the info on my trailer with ETI today. They said they usually put up the info on their site within 48 hours and do just send the buyers’ contact info to the sellers to initiate first contact.

The forum has been great for making sales, but there seems to be some limitations for new forum members to use private messaging. I’m not sure about all that. But I’ve already fielded a couple of inquiries a few hours after posting so will forge ahead with private messaging.

Jonathan
Old 06-14-2021, 02:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayner View Post
Hey Jonathan, I don't think ETI is providing any seller contact info, rather they pass bulk compiled buyer information on to the seller so they can make contact with potential buyers (based on proximity or funny names or whatever you choose). As shoppers, we have no way of knowing who a trailer belongs to or making an offer with the system on Escape's site. Posting here provides buyers a lot more opportunity to engage a seller.

Wow, you weren’t kidding! ETI just sent me a list of probably > 200 names with addresses, etc. No dates of the initiation of their inquiries, no idea of what model they want. Can’t even begin with this.

Forum all the way!
Old 06-14-2021, 02:55 PM   #11

Trailer: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjp View Post
Wow, you weren’t kidding! ETI just sent me a list of probably > 200 names with addresses, etc. No dates of the initiation of their inquiries, no idea of what model they want. Can’t even begin with this.

Forum all the way!

It's my understanding that when a potential buyer signs up, they indicate which models they are interested in and are only referred for those models. So, if you got a referral, they are interested in your model.

It sounds like there are lot's of people looking on that site. Does it give their location? Maybe you can limit your contacts to those closest to you or something similar.

I've only received email from one seller, since signing up. It appears they did a mass mailing with contact information.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:01 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
It's my understanding that when a potential buyer signs up, they indicate which models they are interested in and are only referred for those models. So, if you got a referral, they are interested in your model.

It sounds like there are lot's of people looking on that site. Does it give their location? Maybe you can limit your contacts to those closest to you or something similar.

I've only received email from one seller, since signing up. It appears they did a mass mailing with contact information.

You are indeed right, Jeremiah. ETI just wrote back that that huge list they sent was filtered just for those interested in the 17B. Astounding!

They can’t yet filter the list, however, for inquiries, say, from the last month. Got my work cut out for me.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:10 AM   #13

Just sold

Just SOLD the trailer for ask.
Jonathan