2017 Escape 19 For Sale - Perfect Condition $38,500 US - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-15-2022, 11:25 AM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
2017 Escape 19 For Sale - Perfect Condition $38,500 US

Original owner. Very lightly used (approx. 8 nights per year for 6 summers = 50 nights total). Stored indoors. Super quiet 13.5k Houghton A/C added August 2021. No kids. No pets. Non-smokers. Power awning and many options! See attached build sheet for details.

xxx
Attached Thumbnails
Pic 7.jpg   Pic 10.jpg   Pic 12.jpg   Pic 6.jpg   Pic 3.jpg  

Pic 5.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Build Sheet 2.pdf (482.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf Build Sheet 1.pdf (525.5 KB, 85 views)
Old 10-15-2022, 05:35 PM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21C, NTU April 2022
Very nice. The lighting is better inside in the last shot, so it looks warmer. The first two shots make it look cold.
Old 10-15-2022, 06:36 PM   #3

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
I don't know, I thought that the shots had a green overtone.

Maybe that's just a reflection of me being green with envy at seeing that great interior storage area.

Good luck with the sale.

Ron
Old 10-16-2022, 05:56 PM   #4

Trailer: NA
Hi, what is the gross weight of the trailer? I have a six cylinder Toyota Tacoma 4 x 4, with max towing capability of 5000 pounds! I know it's not ideal, and a bigger heavier pick up truck would be better.
Old 10-16-2022, 09:49 PM   #5

Trailer: Escape 15A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLynn View Post
Very nice. The lighting is better inside in the last shot, so it looks warmer. The first two shots make it look cold.
Well it is Minneapolis... predicted high for tomorrow is in the 30s.
Old 10-17-2022, 12:01 AM   #6

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2live View Post
Hi, what is the gross weight of the trailer? I have a six cylinder Toyota Tacoma 4 x 4, with max towing capability of 5000 pounds! I know it's not ideal, and a bigger heavier pick up truck would be better.
What year Tacoma? The second Gen with the 4.0L will tow it if your patient on mountain passes. The current Gen with the 3.5L will but not well. The 3.5L makes the same horsepower at a much higher RPM. The 4.0L had good low end torque.

I use a 5.7L Tundra to tow my 19.
Old 10-17-2022, 12:55 PM   #7

The camper weighs only 3,000 pounds dry. We load 200 - 300 pounds of gear (food, camping accessories, etc.) into the camper, and then we have the weight of the LP tanks, so it probably weighs no more than 3,500 pounds when we tow it. I two with a 5.7L Tundra. It tows like a dream (straight from the bumper with no weight distributing hitch).

I would think the Tacoma would be fine. If you search the forum for towing advice, you will see many people tow an Escape 19 with SUV's and small pickups. You would probably want to use a weight distributing hitch and I would advise you verify with an expert (Escape Trailer Industries themselves or another towing expert) but, again, with a 5,000 pound towing capacity I would think you would be fine.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:11 AM   #8

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19'
Send a message via AIM to almost born canadian Send a message via MSN to almost born canadian
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwhanson View Post
Original owner. Very lightly used (approx. 8 nights per year for 6 summers = 50 nights total). Stored indoors. Super quiet 13.5k Houghton A/C added August 2021. No kids. No pets. Non-smokers. Power awning and many options! See attached build sheet for details.

xxx
This is a nice unit. Your model had a base price of $27,500 when new. What was the cost of options that you added at or since purchase? Just trying to understand the price you are asking. Thanks.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:19 AM   #9
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by almost born canadian View Post
This is a nice unit. Your model had a base price of $27,500 when new. What was the cost of options that you added at or since purchase? Just trying to understand the price you are asking. Thanks.
ALL discussions regarding pricing is to be done via PM or email, per the Community Standards of the Escape Forum.

Thank you.
Old 10-26-2022, 01:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by almost born canadian View Post
We added virtually every option Escape had available at the time (except solar). We added a super quiet Houghton A/C with heat pump a year ago. Trailer stored indoors, very light use, and is in perfect condition. These fiberglass campers will last 40 or 50 years with proper care, so model year is not nearly as important as condition and use. New pricing today (via Escape website) with all options on this trailer comes out to approx. $52,000 US. This trailer is a "like-new" trailer. Market value is not based on original cost but, rather, is what a willing buyer is willing to pay a willing seller. Escape has raised the base price on this model twice in just the last 5 months, a total of approx. $10,000 US in price increases in just a few months. It's anybody's guess what their prices will look like next spring.
Old 10-26-2022, 01:29 PM   #11

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 aka "Bon Temps"
I see a microwave but no propane cooktop or range hood. What do you use in lieu of the stove when it comes to cooking? Thanks.
Old 10-26-2022, 01:39 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike & Donna View Post
I see a microwave but no propane cooktop or range hood. What do you use in lieu of the stove when it comes to cooking? Thanks.
We opted to delete the cooktop and range hood to free up counter space and head room in the kitchen. [With the cooktop, there is very little counter space at all]. We do all of our cooking either with the microwave or a gas grill outside (we have the optional propane "quick-connect" on the outside of the trailer). We also have a George Foreman electric grill that we use occasionally.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:07 PM   #13

The trailer is now SOLD.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwhanson View Post

xxx
The trailer is SOLD.