For Sale 2017 Escape 5.0 TA now $32,950 OBO - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-06-2019, 03:45 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2017 Escape 5.0 TA now $32,950 OBO

2017 Escape 5.0 TA on factory warranty thru Oct 19. One owner, picked up from the factory in Chilliwack, Canada. Has every factory option except for the exterior shower. All fiberglass, 21 foot, 4,500 lbs -- 600 lb hitch weight. Solar, power awning, three burner stove/oven, all LED, high lift axles, U-shaped dinette, frameless thermal windows, custom fabrics and counter, backup camera, full underbody foam insulation, microwave, three way fridge and separate freezer compartment, invertor, TV, booster antenna, mag wheels, AC, gas furnace, surge protector, stereo/DVD player, safe in one of the twin full height cupboards, full tinted awning windows, large capacity twin 6 volt storage batteries. Clean Missouri title, accident and damage free. The trailer was picked up, taken on a 6 month trip thru the southeast and is now set up on our lake view lot in a gated community in Bonne Terre (about one hour south of St Louis). It has been kept with heat on at 50 F and is only for sale because our first grandchild has recently arrived making future travel unlikely. The lot is also for sale. Replacement cost is over $38,000 with at least a six month wait.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:58 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
We need an asking price for the trailer 4 sale ad to be posted.
Old 02-18-2019, 12:02 PM   #3

Photos for 2017 5.0 TA

In my initial posting I didn't add any photos as I wasn't quite sure on how to do this at the time. Currently my pictures are a bit sparse as I made the mistake our kids always go on about - I didn't back up the images on my tablet and so, when it fell off the truck's tonneau cover (black tablet on a black tonneau) and into the traffic, I lost our photo record of the previous year. Anyway, once the weather warms up I will trek to the lake and take new detailed images of the interior etc.
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail_IMG_0955.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0256.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0947.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0960.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0961.jpg  

Old 02-18-2019, 12:45 PM   #4

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
You said your first grandchild arrived so think future travel unlikely. We have eight grandchildren and love to take them along or use the trailer to go visit them. In fact I just dug my trailer out of the snow to take it for wheel bearing and brake check prior to our departure next week to visit two of our grands and their parents in Georgia.

Good luck with your sale though I'm sure with spring coming it will go fast.

I noticed the for sale thread is closed so you may want to repost details here.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #5

2017 Loaded Escape 5.0 TA + Pictures

The attached photos will be updated once I can get down to take new interior photos. Didn't back up my tablet and lost almost all images when it fell off my truck into traffic.

2017 Escape 5.0 TA on factory warranty thru Oct 19. One owner, picked up from the factory in Chilliwack, Canada. Has every factory option except for the exterior shower. All fiberglass, 21 foot, 4,500 lbs -- 600 lb hitch weight. Solar, power awning, three burner stove/oven, all LED, high lift axles, U-shaped dinette, frameless thermal windows, custom fabrics and counter, backup camera, full underbody foam insulation, microwave, three way fridge and separate freezer compartment, invertor, TV, booster antenna, mag wheels, AC, gas furnace, surge protector, stereo/DVD player, safe in one of the twin full height cupboards, full tinted awning windows, large capacity twin 6 volt storage batteries. Clean Missouri title, accident and damage free. The trailer was picked up, taken on a 6 month trip thru the southeast and is now set up on our lake view lot in a gated community in Bonne Terre (about one hour south of St Louis). It has been kept with heat on at 50 F and is only for sale because our first grandchild has recently arrived making future travel unlikely. The lot is also for sale. Replacement cost is over $38,000 with at least a six month wait.

Ice Fox is online now Report Post
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail_IMG_0256.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0792.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0955.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0960.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0961.jpg  

Old 02-18-2019, 02:20 PM   #6

Previous post closed for some reason

I've just reposted this with a few photos as the previous post closed for whatever reason.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:22 PM   #7

Trailer: none
Price of trailer?
Old 02-18-2019, 02:26 PM   #8

Of course we bought the 5.0 planning to keep it long term, and, with that in mind (and resale, just in case) ordered just about everything we could knowing that getting things later on requires returning to Chilliwack. Our starting point for negotiating a final price is $34,500 (US). We are also somewhat flexible re the Curt 16K hitch and lot at the lake where it is stored.
Old 02-18-2019, 03:23 PM   #9

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Fox View Post
The attached photos will be updated once I can get down to take new interior photos. Didn't back up my tablet and lost almost all images when it fell off my truck into traffic.

Ice Fox is online now Report Post
Absolutely love your table ! Pat
Old 02-18-2019, 04:11 PM   #10

The other thread is here
http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f1...tml#post280784
going to combine them.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:57 AM   #11

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
Emmers if your headed to GA bring your umbrella suppose to get lots of rain here through the end of the month especially the more north of Atlanta you are. Not sure what part of GA and what your travel plans are but if you need a place to park a night let me know. Plus I agree with you part of the reason we wanted a larger trailer was when our grand-kids go . Safe travels.

Enjoy the journey.

Steve
Old 02-19-2019, 10:34 AM   #12

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
Thanks for the offer Steve, hopefully rain will have stopped by the time we get to Fort Benning on March 17. We have a number of stops from LA to GA including Green Eggs and Ham outside Montgomery. I doubt we'll meet up unless you happen to have the sliders in by the time we begin heading home in early April.

Now back to keeping this thread only for those replying to the sale ad.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:38 AM   #13

Trailer: none
Hi, Could you tell me whether in addition to spray underbody insulation, is the extra insulation included? I sent you a PM however this is the first time I've done this so if you did not receive it please let me know. Thanks!
Old 02-20-2019, 06:57 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryinLA View Post
Hi, Could you tell me whether in addition to spray underbody insulation, is the extra insulation included? I sent you a PM however this is the first time I've done this so if you did not receive it please let me know. Thanks!
Welcome Mary, to our Escape world. I maybe able to help you in your search for answers. When you order the Escape thermal window package, it includes extra insulation. Here is the info from their website under "options"
Extra Insulation & FRAME-LESS Thermal Windows (Includes Opening Rear Window, and Opening Windows in Bed Area)
Old 02-22-2019, 05:34 PM   #15

Trailer: 2018
We are interested in KC area but would have to offer lower.
Old 02-22-2019, 05:49 PM   #16

At that price point I would ask what features I should remove? That’s far too big a difference to make us consider parting with such a new, well equipped and comfortable trailer. We do have some flexibility but not that much, thanks,
Old 02-22-2019, 06:00 PM   #17

Greg,
Welcome to the forum, not sure if you had a chance to read all the rules, but price negotiation needs to be private. I suggest you exchange phone number or post an email address for contact info.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:12 PM   #18

Best price

So what is your bottom number?
Old 02-22-2019, 07:35 PM   #19

Trailer: None, sold my 2014 5.0TA
Greg, send IceFox a Private Message, click on their username to choose the "send private message to IceFox" option.
Old 02-23-2019, 11:25 AM   #20

I was told we need to communicate regarding price via email.. my email is gem8131972@yahoo.com. Thank you

Tags
5.0 ta, fifth wheel, missouri title, u-shaped dinette