For Sale Model 2017, 17'A - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2021, 02:35 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 17'
Model 2017, 17'A

For Sale! Our Escape 17A has been lightly used and well cared-for. Asking price is $26,000 USD. It comes with some very practical options (shown in photo). We are located in Helena, Montana.

We found it very comfortable and easy to pull. The high-lift axle and solar power make bush-whacking easy (if that's your style). Other options are shown on the photo of the build sheet. Unfortunately, we're relocating and need to make some changes.

We never missed a bathroom and the closet is handy for hanging clothes. I have a portable potty in case of emergency (never used), and a shower tent that provides privacy for the Escape outdoor shower hook-up that is very convenient. Those are included with the sale.

Gross weight of the trailer is 2600 lbs empty. The GVWR (maximum allowable weight) is 4000 lbs. Therefore, your tow vehicle should accommodate that potential weight. We pulled it with a Toyota 4-Runner and had no problems.
Attached Thumbnails
Escape 17A - 2.jpg   Escape 17A Full-size bed.jpg   Escape Trailer.jpg   Escape 17A dining-beda.jpg   Escape 17A Build Sheeta.jpg  

Escape 17A Closet Spacea.jpg   Escape 17A Portable Pottya.jpg   Escape Shower Tenta.jpg  
Old 02-01-2021, 03:13 PM   #2

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19

I see it is your first post so just want to let you know that Escape offers a free service of listing used Escapes on their web page as well.

Good luck on your sale. I would think it will sell within the week if not the day.

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Old 02-02-2021, 11:52 PM   #3

Trailer: looking to purchase
I looked at a 17A today to see what the model is like.
I liked it
I am near Los Angeles. Could be in Montana to do transfers in a week or two, if that works.
John
Tenkarajohn@gmail.com
Old 02-09-2021, 01:53 PM   #4

Trailer: Escape 17
Still for sale?

Is your Escape 17A still for sale? We’re in Idaho and may be interested.
Old 02-09-2021, 09:10 PM   #5

It hasn't been sold yet, but I'll be showing it to an interested buyer when the weather breaks.
Old 02-23-2021, 04:22 PM   #6

My Escape Trailer, Model 2017, 17'A, shown, has been sold. Thank you to those who expressed an interest.