Searching for a previously loved 19' Escape - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-13-2015, 12:38 AM   #1

Trailer: Not applicable yet
Searching for a previously loved 19' Escape

We are on Vancouver Island and currently have a Leisure travel van so we are flexible to travel anywhere in BC on our search for a previously loved 19'Escape. Our only 'must haves' are: air conditioning, spray foam insulation underneath the trailer, and dual 6 volt batteries. I look forward to hearing from you...please email me or pm me by clicking on my username hsmahler in this post. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-13-2015, 01:54 AM   #2

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
Welcome! As far as your must-haves, there are very few 19's around to go up for sale. You can surely find one but do not expect to get those items on it, however. The item you did not mention that many would want is insulation. As far as A/C, foam, and dual 6-volts, they can all be added. All Escapes in recent years are A/C ready so you can check that. It is easy for you to go to Escape and get any of those, or other items you might want, after you find a 19'. Foam is not that likely to be on one that comes up but may. Good luck!
Old 07-13-2015, 04:05 PM   #3

Cathy,
Thank-you for your thoughtful reply. You are right...I intended to include the insulation/thermal window package in my "must have" list. Although I realize that the items I listed can be added afterwards, we always prefer to have things factory installed if at all possible. Also, there is a benefit to having your personal preferences done already instead of making arrangements after the fact. Sometimes you end up living without those preferences for a significant amount of time just because you don't get around to doing them right away. Speaking from my personal experience anyway...though my hubby always has the best intentions.

If nothing comes up with our set of criteria we are prepared to order a new one. We have a Leisure Travel van at the moment so we are still able to "escape".

Thanks again!
Susan
Old 07-13-2015, 04:08 PM   #4

For anyone looking at this post with a previously loved 19' escape to sell please let me know even if your unit is missing AC, insulation and dual volts. I should have stated that most importantly we are looking for the insulation/thermal window package. As Cathy rightfully pointed out, the others can be added. Thanks so much!

Tags
used 19', wanted