For Sale *** SOLD *** 2011 Escape 19' model "A" - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-24-2020, 04:27 PM   #1

Trailer: 19A
*** SOLD *** 2011 Escape 19' model "A"

Yes! that's right, the infamous 19 "A"!! This is my 19A, so no bathroom, Lots of extra room and a more simple set up......we really loved this little trailer, but it's too small now for our family of 4, so time for it to move on.
Now the BAD : The trailer was damaged by snow load last winter. Water got in by the max fan and soaked the ceiling. There was some glass damage to the roof. BUT! this is an Escape! It can be fixed...and it was

Now the GOOD. We had full insurance coverage. Also near by in vernon there is a company that specializes in working on fibre glass RV's, mostly Bigfoots. So taking on the Escape was no big issue. Due to Covid, it has taken all summer to get the parts from Escape and do the repairs. The poor Escape sat for 4 months with no interior, waiting for the new liner from the factory ... so it certainly had time to dry out.

Now the BETTER!. I just picked her up the other day and it looks fantastic. The glass repairs are perfect and cannot be seen. Ill send photos to any one who wants to see them, but you can't . The interior has been rebuilt with a factory liner, new floor, and new framing at the back for the queen bed, (Yes, I have the bed). It really looks great. The only way to tell that something has been done inside is if you look at the photos of the ceiling, there is a centre seam running down the middle where to 2 halves of the liner where joined together.....other than that it looks like new....smells new too!

AM/FM CD palyer
built in clock in bedroom
110 instant hot water tap
5 cu ft fridge
TV antenna
Cable input jack
TV swing arm
AC
110/LP hot water tank
custom microwave trim ( I have the microwave, just has to be re installed)
Tadi Bros wireless rear view camera
American Racing wheels
additional access hatch front driver side
removable power cord
power tongue jack
rear bumper hitch receiver
rear bumper chair carrier
front storage box
equalizer hitch
Larger window in kitchen
exterior hand shower

While the trailer was in for repair I had:
Frame re enforcement kit welded in
Axle raise kit installed
Full gas/appliance inspection done

28,500$ CDN. I know the trailer has had a major repair, but it's been done right and looks top shelf. I have the paper work for all the work and can share it if people are interested. Please PM with questions. Located near Vernon BC
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2856.JPG   IMG_2857.JPG   IMG_2858.JPG   IMG_2861.JPG   IMG_2876.JPG  

IMG_2877.JPG   IMG_2867.JPG   IMG_2868.JPG  
Old 10-01-2020, 07:02 AM   #2

Trailer: N/A
Is this unit still for sale? If so, do you think it would be possible to ship it across the border to the US? Finally, has solar been set up for this unit? Thank you
Old 10-01-2020, 10:14 AM   #3

Hello Trey.
Yes, it's still for sale. I do have a solar cell for it, but its not wired into the system, I just hook it up to charge when I arrive at a camp site, but it works well. I really don't know how we would cross the border right now?.... maybe contact a shipping company and ask about cross border shipping. I would guess that it could be done....but certainly more complicated then just driving up here to pick it up.
Old 02-24-2021, 04:50 PM   #4

OK, my unit is back up for sale. 28,500 CDN is the asking price. At this point there is still a lot of snow blocking the trailer from coming out...and the gate doors are still buried. But it is melting quickly right now. So if there is interest please send PM's , but I'm probably a couple of weeks away from being able to move it right now.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:15 PM   #5

Trailer: 2019 escape
Hello is this still available? I’m in Kelowna and would like to view here’s my number 778-363-1997 call or text
Old 03-24-2021, 10:14 PM   #6

Trailer: 2010
Still for sale

Hi there I would like to have a look, I am from Golden Bc. Phone number is 250 272 9070
Old 03-30-2021, 11:48 PM   #7

Trailer: 2010 Escape 15a
Hi, what was the frame reinforcement kit? We have a 2010, 15a. Was there a flaw or recall on the frame? How can I find more info? Thanks, Kevin
Old 03-31-2021, 12:17 AM   #8

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Your profile says you have a 2014 15A. Your post says it is a 2010 15A.

In any event, I'd call ETI for recall information.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:56 AM   #9

Trailer: 2010
Hi there, we spoke on the phone a couple weeks ago. Unfortuneatly I have misplaced your phone number. Would you be able to email me the photos we discussed? boulianejesse@gmail.com I’m taking off on Monday for a week long ski traverse but I will get back to you soon after. Thanks
Old 04-13-2021, 02:38 PM   #10

Trailer: None, sold my 2014 5.0TA
This trailer has sold.