Wanted 15' b - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #1

Talking Wanted 15' b

I am looking for a used 15' B. A/C is much preferred. Also want the complete bath that comes with the B package, nothing custom. Keep me in mind if you are considering selling. I can travel, but if you are out of the US, I'll have to get my passport renewed first. Does anyone with a 15 B see a 17 or 19 or 21 in your future?
Thanks,http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/im...ons/icon10.gif
Alice

If you can dream it, you can do it
Old 12-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #2

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
I would think that there is a good chance that someone will put one up in spring if not before. If you can wait a few months, you can surely find one. But might have to jump on it.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #3

Trailer: 2013 19' & 2013 15B
Not exactly what you are looking for but there is a used 15' advertised on the Escape Trailer Industries > Home website. They may be able to make some mods at the factory to make it better suit your needs.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." - 1907, Maurice Switzer
Old 12-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #4

Trailer: 2016 21' Escape (usetaowna a 19, a Burro and 2 Casitas)
Hi Alice!

Greg & Ann (your future neighbors in SG!)
Old 12-24-2013, 01:19 AM   #5

FloatingCloud: I'm just trying to get ahead of the curve. If someone is looking to sell in the spring, they can get hold of me now. I have to sell mine too.

Ice_Breaker: I think the cost of alterations would not be cost effective when compared to buy a stock built unit. There are probably more stock built A and B models than custom in that regard.

Greg and Ann: Too bad you weren't here a few weeks ago. We got 5-8" of snow, and guess who was out camping and had to drive up I-15 in the ice and snow? Let me know when you move, we'll get together.

Old 12-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #6

Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
Alice,

I bought my 19 off the lot. It was a new unit, rather than a used one, but it was completed before I started talking to Escape. I had them make some changes to it, and they charged the standard option prices for things I added to the trailer. There were a few additional charges for changing existing things that had to be removed, and I ended up with a few options I wouldn't have otherwise paid for.

But, if the changes you are looking at aren't too significant it's certainly worth talking to Escape to see how much it would cost.

2013 Escape 19 ("The Dog House") , 2018 Ford F150
Old 12-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #7

Doug;
I did email Escape to see if they could give me an approximate cost to add the shower and A/C. One thing I did like was the twin bed setup. Outside of the shower and A/C, everything else would be fine for me.

Alice