Active buyer eagerly looking to purchase an Escape 19 in either the US or Canada. Years 2017-2020 preferred. Willing to travel for pickup in US and with Customs docs prepared if necessary for Canada.
Any chance you’re upgrading to a 21 or 5.0? Would be happy to discuss placing a deposit on your E19 now with a commitment to purchase when your new Escape is near delivery. (Pending a Near-term delivery date). Let me know if this situation might work for you.
Thank you in advance.