Fuse Panel ID
While finishing up my conversion to lithium batteries, I decided to make a list of specific devices on each fuse. Escape, for example labels 2 of mine "Lights", but what lights are where?
Since I had the panel empty, I added fuses one at a time, went around checking to see what worked & what didn't.
Since I moved circuits around putting in the new fuse panel, they won't be the same in your trailer, even if it is a 21, but here is what it looks like:
Escape 21 Fuse Panel
1. Black/Red pair in front driverís side overhead cabinet
3. Tank Readouts, Water Pump, Propane Water Heater
4. Rear Overhead Light, Rear Driverís Side Window Light, Rear Driverís Side Captainís Light, MAXX Fan, Driverís Side Over Bed Cabinets, Old Radio, Front Overhead Cabinet Light, Front Captainís Lights (Both), Bathroom Light, Bathroom Fan
5. Furnace, Propane Detector, Electronics in Rear Driverís Side Overhead Cabinet (Cell Amp, etc)
6. Rear Passenger Side Captainís Light, Rear Overhead Cabinet Light, Rear passenger Side Window Overhead Light, Kitchen Light, Range Vent, Main Overhead Light (Door Switch), Outside Light, Over Sink Light
8. Refrigerator (30 amp)
Note Ė Radio is powered by a fused connection directly to the batteries
Tongue Jack connected to battery disconnect switch
40 Amp fuse at batteries to the battery disconnect switch
While too many items in each to print on the fuse labels, I keep a copy with my trailer documents. It could come in handy the next time something doesn't work...