2017 Escape 21' changes? - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2016, 08:34 PM   #1

Trailer: Escape 21' 2016
2017 Escape 21' changes?

Does anyone know what the changes on the 2017 Escape 21' will be? We met people who want to order one but don't see any changes on the ETI photos. Awning Windows? Opening back window? Different door?
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Carla Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:10 PM   #2

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Everything that you've seen in the photos of the 2017 17 and 19 foot trailers will be the same on the 21'. Same type of door, windows (if you go with the frameless that is), split window in the back, molded medicine cabinet behind the toilet, electric awning.

Yeah, ETI should put something on their site about how the style is changing and what you're currently seeing won't be exactly what you're ordering. They could easily upload at least the exterior pictures of the 17 and 19 to help potential customers know what's what. I'm sure not everyone joins this forum. In fact, I would never assume such a thing!
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:11 PM   #3

Trailer: Escape 21' 2016
Did you get this information directly from ETI? I've seen nothing in writing, but I may have missed a post.
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Carla Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:21 PM   #4

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
You can tell they're all the same pretty much by comparing the options/standards lists. They all list electric awning, built in medicine cabinet (well, not the 17A), frameless windows, etc, etc. Plus, when ETI posted and announced the new style they didn't say "well, this is true for the 19 we're showing you the photo of, but the others will look way different". Or words to that effect. Nope, he said this is what it looks like and here's some of the options/standards on it.

Nor was anything said to me in person when I was up there a few weeks ago taking photos of the new 19', neither when I talked to Tammy or Reace. I talked to both of them about changing our order to the new 2017 model and neither said 'well, what you're looking at here is not what you're gonna get". That would have been the time to say that.
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote