Any information on upgrades for 2019 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-30-2018, 09:04 AM   #1

Trailer: 21' Escape Trailer
Talking Any information on upgrades for 2019

Hello All,

Looking to purchase my first escape for my retirement in 2019. Just wondering if I wait till then does Escape change their models yearly so would it be worth waiting for Nov - Dec to see if there are any changes or upgrades. Looking for any help. Thanks.
cdmixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 09:24 AM   #2

Trailer: Escape 21 November 2014; 2022 GMC 1500 3.0L

Escape company makes changes and upgrades “on the fly” and generally does not have model year changes like car dealers used to do.
The most significant change was around 2016 to 2017, and as far as I know, no significant changes are expected.
The annual owner appreciation rally is next month, so I would imagine anything new would be mentioned there in late May.
If you are nearly ready, I’d go for the $1,000cdn discount that was just offered for delivery dates in November and December.

Good luck. Keep posting. This is an active forum.
Bill and Earline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 09:59 AM   #3

Trailer: Escape 19 February 2014
Definitely call them. We were just talking this morning about a 5.0 that we were considering back in 2012. I really liked the layout but when I lay down in the bed I felt claustrophobic. So we went with the 19 and are happy. BUT about a year or so after we got our 19, Escape came out with the 5.0 TA which had more clearance over the bed as well as other changes that we would have liked. Honestly, I think we were better off with the 19 and would have ended up buying it anyway, but we would have been completely bummed if we'd bought the 5.0 and then a short time later it was replaced by the 5.0 TA. So call them and ask.
Ruthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:46 AM   #4

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Normally Dec pickup is in the new year model date. Like others said, reserve now, get the discount, prices maybe rising.

Tags
change, escape, models, yearly