Just ordered a 5.0, we think.... - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-27-2020, 06:21 PM   #1

Trailer: 2014 5.0TA
Just ordered a 5.0, we think....

So we just completed the online process to order a 5.0 for an April 2021 delivery. I filled out the form yesterday, but didn't hit submit to do the payment part until tonight. We did that part, and received our receipt right away for the deposit amount. However, after the payment processed, the form (on Escape's site, not Stripe which processed the payment) still had all of our information in it and looked exactly like it did when I hit Submit to process the payment. I have no idea if Escape got that information or not. I did email them, but wondered if anyone else had such a confusing time with it

Beyond excited to be on our way to being official Escape owners :-)

Jackie and Tony
Jgntch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:32 PM   #2

Trailer: 2014 5.0TA
Called to confirm...we're set...

After calling them to confirm, even though the form behaved oddly, apparently the information we entered on the Escape site went with the information from Stripe to Escape, so they have it all.

**They did say production slots in April are nearing being full...if you're thinking about a spring production, better get on it!!
Jgntch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:35 PM   #3

Trailer: 2021 21C
In my case the payment window never loaded. I just called Escape, and ended up talking to Samuel. He processed the transaction while we were on the phone.
I'd suggest you give them a call and confirm your reservation.
DWM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:13 PM   #4

Trailer: Ordering ‘21 5.0 TA
We put our deposit down on our 5.0 on Aug 12 and asked for an April 19 of 2021 delivery (too much snow here in Colorado). We actually got an email confirmation from Karl himself that evening confirming our date since it was not Jan, Feb or March as the website only had these options.

Joldie sent an email the next day and said they had some others to take care of first since their dates would be a lot sooner than ours. She did say they were selling a month’s production every week at that point. Wow!!
Colorado Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:06 AM   #5

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0
They said on the attempted live feed last night that orders are out until June now
uthorns is offline   Reply With Quote