Windows, Windows? - Page 4 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2021, 10:08 AM   #61

Trailer: , Bigfoot 25B25RT, previously 2019 Escape 21, and Castia sd17
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRV View Post
Thank you for adding your experience. We’re working through our build sheet now. We have a meeting with Melisa (who is awesome to work with btw) tomorrow to go over our initial inputs. We switched from our original plan of a 21NE to a 21C, and decided not to do the front window too. We’re going back and forth on the window over the 2-drawer stack. We’re inclined to do without it, but worried that there wouldn’t be enough light. Good to hear that for you there’s plenty of light without it.

On a side note, we’re looking at adding the full stack cabinet too, but worried that it might make the bed area feel too closed off. Are you happy with it? Thanks.
Have you seen an Escape 21c in person? If not I live 20 mins from you in NKY and keep my 2019 21c at my home. Most of your concerns about security and openness could be answered by a quick trip.
buellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 12:02 PM   #62

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by buellfire View Post
Have you seen an Escape 21c in person? If not I live 20 mins from you in NKY and keep my 2019 21c at my home. Most of your concerns about security and openness could be answered by a quick trip.
Thank you for being so generous with your time! We really appreciate you offering - again. We thought we missed out when we let our schedules get in the way of accepting your previous offer in a timely manner. We were afraid you had your 21C all wrapped up for the season, and didn’t want to have you go through any special effort to accommodate us. We will definitely work out a visit soon - especially now that we’ve officially switched from the 21NE to the 21C (a decision we just finalized some ten days ago). Thank you!
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 12:05 PM   #63

Quote:
Thank you for being so generous with your time! We really appreciate you offering - again. We thought we missed out when we let our schedules get in the way of accepting your previous offer in a timely manner. We were afraid you had your 21C all wrapped up for the season, and didn’t want to have you go through any special effort to accommodate us. We will definitely work out a visit soon - especially now that we’ve officially switched from the 21NE to the 21C (a decision we just finalized some ten days ago). Thank you!
Happy to help, I would hate for you guys to order a trailer and not be happy with your choices.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:32 PM   #64

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by buellfire View Post
Happy to help, I would hate for you guys to order a trailer and not be happy with your choices.
And happy to see forum members helping others, that's what it's all about.

Sometimes I think that a lot of the pre-purchase decision making would have a lot less anxiety if the person could go and see one in person.

Afterall, I made the decision to buy a 17 without seeing one. Went out to ETI to pay the deposit, saw the 17 but also a 19. As they say, the rest is history.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 06:02 PM   #65

Trailer: "Side Effect" 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in BC View Post
And happy to see forum members helping others, that's what it's all about.

Sometimes I think that a lot of the pre-purchase decision making would have a lot less anxiety if the person could go and see one in person.

Afterall, I made the decision to buy a 17 without seeing one. Went out to ETI to pay the deposit, saw the 17 but also a 19. As they say, the rest is history.

Ron
Because of some very nice Escape Owners we were fortunate to easily see a new 21NE with a double dinette (loved it), a new 19 with a double dinette (loved it) and a very nice 21C that the owners traveled frequently in (loved it) in the St. Louis region. Definitely made our decision super easy.

Thanks again to you three Escape Owners!!!
WillyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:19 PM   #66

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyB View Post
Because of some very nice Escape Owners we were fortunate to easily see a new 21NE with a double dinette (loved it), a new 19 with a double dinette (loved it) and a very nice 21C that the owners traveled frequently in (loved it) in the St. Louis region. Definitely made our decision super easy.

Thanks again to you three Escape Owners!!!
Good Guy Alert!!!

Just had a fantastic visit tonight with a local Escape Ambassador! Shawn, aka Buellfire, showed us his beautiful 2019 Escape 21C. He showed us around the trailer and sat down with us for about an hour and a half(!!!) answering our questions about Escape trailers, the 21C, our build options, towing, vacation trip ideas, and RV life in general. What an awesome introduction we received tonight to the Escape family! We couldn’t possibly be any more excited for our May 2022 completion date. Confirmation - of the highest order - that we made the exact right choice of RV brand and community.

Thank you Shawn, and thank you very much Missy for letting us stay late this evening. We truly appreciate everything!
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 07:12 AM   #67

Quote:
Good Guy Alert!!!

Just had a fantastic visit tonight with a local Escape Ambassador! Shawn, aka Buellfire, showed us his beautiful 2019 Escape 21C. He showed us around the trailer and sat down with us for about an hour and a half(!!!) answering our questions about Escape trailers, the 21C, our build options, towing, vacation trip ideas, and RV life in general. What an awesome introduction we received tonight to the Escape family! We couldn’t possibly be any more excited for our May 2022 completion date. Confirmation - of the highest order - that we made the exact right choice of RV brand and community.

Thank you Shawn, and thank you very much Missy for letting us stay late this evening. We truly appreciate everything!
Thanks for the kind words, Its was our pleasure spending the evening with you and Trisha, I'm glad that the time spent helped you guy's with your decisions. If the layout works for your plans, it is hard to go wrong with an Escape Rv.
Old 12-10-2021, 07:44 AM   #68

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Now the fun begins........we help you spend your money on the build sheet options.......
Old 12-10-2021, 10:49 AM   #69

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Now the fun begins........we help you spend your money on the build sheet options.......
But not without endless discussions about framed or frameless windows or power awning or manual, the list is long.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote