Escape 19 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2017, 08:09 PM   #1

Trailer: None
Escape 19

My wife and I are interested in a late model Escape 19. We are located in Idaho but would consider traveling about anywhere in the Western US for the right Escape.

Randy in Boise
Old 07-31-2017, 08:15 PM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
You just missed one for sale in Idaho, Randy. They do come up from time to time. When they do, act fast is my only advice.

Good luck with your search!
Old 07-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #3

We just saw that as we started researching the Escape. Wasn't sure what we wanted then.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:02 PM   #4
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyT View Post
We just saw that as we started researching the Escape. Wasn't sure what we wanted then.
Keep at it. As I said, they do come up for sale pretty often here.

As for the 19, we love ours. Good size but not too big, easy to tow, and a queen bed. Perfect for the wife and I.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:26 PM   #5

Trailer: Still looking
Am selling mine..

Quote:
My wife and I are interested in a late model Escape 19. We are located in Idaho but would consider traveling about anywhere in the Western US for the right Escape.

Randy in Boise

Hello Randy!
I'm moving from Alaska to the Spokane area and am going to sell my 19' 2013 Escape, not because I don't love it because I do, but am getting into horses and will likely be pulling a horse trailer. : ) It has the extra insulation, the window above the sink and air conditioner. It is pretty much like new as I was going to really use it when I retired, but got the horses and plans changed. I'm asking $22,000USD OBO. Let me know if you're interested...I'll be listing it on the Forum shortly. Thanks...Cindi
Old 08-09-2017, 01:56 PM   #6

We are definitely interested.
Is the trailer in Spokane now? If not, when would it be? Any other options on the trailer?
Old 08-09-2017, 02:19 PM   #7

Trailer: Still looking
19' Escape

Quote:
We are definitely interested.
Is the trailer in Spokane now? If not, when would it be? Any other options on the trailer?
No, it (and I) is still in Alaska. I'm planning to drive out on the 19th of August, with a projected arrival date of the 24th.

I can't remember what all options were extra...the window above the sink, the extra insulation, double-paned windows, 2-burner stove top,

air conditioner, TV arm, Solar ready...sorry if I already said all these things...now I've posted several times. Not sure if the blackout curtains

were extra, seemed like they had the things so nicely equipped to start with. I did buy a screen room that I haven't installed yet...if I sell the Escape,

I'd offer it for half price, or will return it. Cindi
Old 08-09-2017, 03:07 PM   #8

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKCindi K View Post
I can't remember what all options were extra...
Given a buyer is likely interested in all the specific details on a large, rather expensive purchase such as an Escape, might I suggest you get the original build sheet from ETI and provide it to the prospective buyer. I know Tammy will email it if provided with the trailer VIN or the original buyers last name. We had one for our used purchase and it was great to know exactly what you were or weren't getting. This is especially important for commitments that are made sight unseen.