Escape 19 or 21 wanted - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Escape RVs Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 01-25-2021, 09:40 AM   #1

Trailer: Looking for Escape 21NE
Escape 19 or 21 wanted

Looking for Escape 19 or 21 - living in Montana, US but open to traveling to purchase.
chuckmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:02 PM   #2

Trailer: 1995 Popup Camper
I have a 21 ft. escape that I purchased new in Dec. 2017, it has been lightly used mostly in relatives driveways, it has lots of options and I live in Salt Lake City, UT . If your interested, let me know. I'm just getting my stuff unloaded and taking some pictures so I can post it on this site, but would be happy to sell it to you if it would work for both of us.
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 08:44 AM   #3

Trailer: Looking for Escape 21NE
Yes! Interested in 21

Hi Kirk,
We would absolutely be interested in finding out a bit more about the 21 you have! I am available to talk about it at anytime today. Would love to know what was on the build sheet, see photos etc. Let's talk today if possible.

Just sent you a PM and included my phone number!

We also have a Four Wheel Camper Hawk if by chance you are looking to partial trade. It is in excellent condition.

Thanks!
chuckmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:57 AM   #4

Interested in Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmt View Post
We also have a Four Wheel Camper Hawk if by chance you are looking to partial trade. It is in excellent condition.
Hi! My husband and I are looking for a truck camper for a short bed truck, like the Hawk, while we figure out exactly what trailer we want to order from Escape and probably to keep both. We live in Bozeman and would be happy to check out your Hawk when you'd like to show it. You can reach me directly at katecat1872@gmail.com, if you're interested.
Thanks!
-- Kate
mtcats is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
escape 19, escape 21