Family of 5 seeking 17b - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2017, 01:31 AM   #1
JBD

Trailer: none
Family of 5 seeking 17b

Hello!

We've just started RVing this past year and are loving it!

We're looking for a used 17b to start off with while all 3 kids are small. We live in southern Alberta but are willing to pick up anywhere if it's a good match!

Thanks for reading and can't wait for the spring to get out there!
Old 01-30-2017, 01:42 AM   #2

Trailer: 2005 Aliner, 17B due in April/17
Sounds like you guys had spring today down in Calgary! +13 or something?
Old 01-30-2017, 07:59 AM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBD View Post
Hello!

We've just started RVing this past year and are loving it!

We're looking for a used 17b to start off with while all 3 kids are small. We live in southern Alberta but are willing to pick up anywhere if it's a good match!

Thanks for reading and can't wait for the spring to get out there!
Welcome, and good luck in your search. They do come up now now and again here. I know it is not at all what you are looking for, but if you wanted to pop over, I would be glad to show you our trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blhvet View Post
Sounds like you guys had spring today down in Calgary! +13 or something?
Ridiculously warm. We have lost most of that beautiful snow we had over Christmas. No more skiing from my back door like I have so many times in late December, early January.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-30-2017, 11:46 AM   #4
JBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
Welcome, and good luck in your search. They do come up now now and again here. I know it is not at all what you are looking for, but if you wanted to pop over, I would be glad to show you our trailer.

Ridiculously warm. We have lost most of that beautiful snow we had over Christmas. No more skiing from my back door like I have so many times in late December, early January.
Thanks Jim! We'd love to take you up on that offer as our whole experience with Escapes has been virtual! It's forums like these and seeing obviously lower quality trailers at RV shows that have sold us! When are you free? Sorry, am I supposed to ask this through another method? I'm also a forum newbie!

Chinooks are awesome....the snow will come back for skiing I'm sure! Will appreciate it more when it does!
Old 01-30-2017, 12:04 PM   #5

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBD View Post
Thanks Jim! We'd love to take you up on that offer as our whole experience with Escapes has been virtual! It's forums like these and seeing obviously lower quality trailers at RV shows that have sold us! When are you free? Sorry, am I supposed to ask this through another method? I'm also a forum newbie!

Chinooks are awesome....the snow will come back for skiing I'm sure! Will appreciate it more when it does!
PM sent!
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-17-2017, 10:19 AM   #6

Trailer: 2010 Escape
Hi, my husband and I just started thinking about selling our 17B (I believe it's a 2014). It's in excellent condition, very clean and have owned it not quite 2 years. We live in Edmonton.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #7
JBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni F View Post
Hi, my husband and I just started thinking about selling our 17B (I believe it's a 2014). It's in excellent condition, very clean and have owned it not quite 2 years. We live in Edmonton.
Great! PM'd you.

Tags
buy, escape 17b, family, newbie