Looking for Escape 21NE in the South - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Escape RVs Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2023, 03:43 PM   #1

Trailer: 2023 Escape 21NE "Escape to Margaritaville"
Arrow Looking for Escape 21NE in the South

I am looking for an Escape 21NE
down in the mid-south.
(TEXAS, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, ALABAMA, FLORIDA, ECT.)

Reasonably priced.

Thanks in advance.
jack sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 03:51 PM   #2

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack sparrow View Post
I am looking for an Escape 21NE
down in the mid-south.
(TEXAS, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, ALABAMA, FLORIDA, ECT.)

Reasonably priced.

Thanks in advance.
There is a 2021 21NE for sales on Escapes pre owned page. It's in Kansas so a little higher up then your search criteria.
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 12:41 PM   #3

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
That did not start making the 21NE until recently so finding one anywhere will be difficult, I would expand my search area to improve your odds. You do know about the smaller holding tanks and less counter space in the NE vs the C? Good Luck with your search, we love our 2014 21C that found us just like your doing on this forum.
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 04:21 PM   #4

Thanks for the info.
New to all this.....
The Escape brand really seems to be the way to go for the value.
At first I was looking hard at the 19, but after crunching a lot of information to figure out what was what....I'm looking for the 21 with just a little more space and not a drastic weight difference.
Thanks again...
Old 03-26-2023, 06:00 AM   #5

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
Escape makes an awesome product that holds their value unlike many other brands.
Have you ever seen an Escape? The factory has an ambassador program where if you reach out to them they will give you contact info for owners near you willing to show their trailer. Our trailer is stored in Eatonton GA, happily show you ours.
If your not familiar with the spec differences between the 21C and 21NE I would look at that on the Escape website, like black and grey tank capacity. Also look at the drawings so you understand counter space difference in the two.
Good luck with your search and this is an awesome group of people in this forum always willing to help.

Enjoy the journey and smooth travels.

Steve
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 04:06 PM   #6

Trailer: 2021 21NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratos175 View Post
You do know about the smaller holding tanks and less counter space in the NE vs the C?
The fresh and grey tanks are the same 28 gallon size. The black tank is smaller in the 21NE. For me, the grey tank is the limiting tank. I have never filled the black tank in my 21NE but the grey tank is another matter. A larger black tank would give you more capacity to dump grey water into the black tank to extend your range. The thing is, fresh water is 28 plus 6 in the hot water tank. So, 28 in the grey tank and 13+ in the black tank will work by dumping some grey water in the toilet which is good practice anyway. You need water in the black tank and it is better to use grey water instead of fresh water for that purpose. It saves the fresh water.

Other than that, there are tradeoffs of counter space, bed size and location, crawl over, dinette location, windows in front, and some other things.
BobG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:38 PM   #7

Hey BobG

Thanks for the come back and for the great information.
I like the floor plan of the NE over the C. And through my information travels I know that the Escape 19 has that same floor plan but dropping to a 19 you loose some space.

My new thoughts are....... what are their current finance rates. I see in the online calculator it's set at 7.99% which is kinda on the high side. Just my thoughts.

Anyway, I've gone off topic, but still plowing through all the great information that I have received from the folks here.

Thanks again for the reply...
Old 03-26-2023, 09:01 PM   #8
Site Team

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21C, NTU April 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobG View Post
The fresh and grey tanks are the same 28 gallon size. The black tank is smaller in the 21NE. For me, the grey tank is the limiting tank. I have never filled the black tank in my 21NE but the grey tank is another matter. A larger black tank would give you more capacity to dump grey water into the black tank to extend your range. The thing is, fresh water is 28 plus 6 in the hot water tank. So, 28 in the grey tank and 13+ in the black tank will work by dumping some grey water in the toilet which is good practice anyway. You need water in the black tank and it is better to use grey water instead of fresh water for that purpose. It saves the fresh water.

Other than that, there are tradeoffs of counter space, bed size and location, crawl over, dinette location, windows in front, and some other things.
Well, this is off-topic really, but how do you get grey water into the black tank? Dirty sink water maybe, if you laboriously scoop it out into a bucket and carry it to the toilet. But shower water? What we need is a valve that will direct grey water into the black tank when we want it.

Anyway, for Jack Sparrow: Yes, use the Ambassador Program. We're nowhere near you, but if you happen to be in Massachusetts, come by and we'll show you our 21C.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:21 PM   #9
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLynn View Post
Well, this is off-topic really, but how do you get grey water into the black tank? Dirty sink water maybe, if you laboriously scoop it out into a bucket and carry it to the toilet. But shower water? What we need is a valve that will direct grey water into the black tank when we want it.
This cap, a short piece of hose and a water jug. It's not hard, certainly not laboriously hard.
Attached Thumbnails
~capture.JPG  
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 10:05 PM   #10

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Quote:

Dirty sink water maybe, if you laboriously scoop it out into a bucket and carry it to the toilet.
We do our dishes in a dish pan that fits in the sink. Often we use that water to prime the toilet before a major event. Seems to work out OK, never filled either tank completely.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 05:26 AM   #11
Site Team

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21C, NTU April 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
This cap, a short piece of hose and a water jug. It's not hard, certainly not laboriously hard.
Well, if you're emptying at the dump valve, might as well tote to a dump station.

I bought a 15-gallon tote tank for that purpose.
Old 03-27-2023, 06:36 AM   #12

Trailer: None
Quote:
Well, if you're emptying at the dump valve, might as well tote to a dump station.

I bought a 15-gallon tote tank for that purpose.

By using gray water in the toilet, you also save on fresh water. It's just a boondocker's trick to stretch resources, no need to use it if it doesn't suit you.
Jeremiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 09:23 AM   #13

Trailer: 2021 E19 (Padawan)
We do as Ron does.
Old 03-28-2023, 11:59 AM   #14

Thanks Mrlynn for the invite. If I'm ever in the area, I'll have to give you a shout....

Tags
21ne, esacpe 21ne, escape, preowned