Just trying to help here, don’t have a trailer for sale
1. Watch this form closely
Check it before you go to bed and when you get up in the AM. And a couple three times during the day. The market is hotter than the handles on the Turkey roasting pan.
2. Have your finances in order.
3. Check Fiberglass RV the same way. There have been trailers listed on that forum that aren’t listed on this one.
4. Be willing to travel
5. Know what you want and what would be a “deal breaker”.
6. Don’t waste time. Asking for more details to be posted, call the poster or Immediately email them. You don’t need to communicate through the forum.
7. Keep your post fresh, once it slides off the bottom it’s like your butt hitting the sand at the end of a slide, you ain’t going anywhere.
8. You’ll get more opinions. Ours are relevant to having been successful in the “arena”.
Best wishes and good luck, you can do it
Strike while the iron is hot. Live every day as if it were your last and one day you will be right.