Peter New member, looking for used escape - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Escape RVs Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 01-13-2021, 09:58 AM   #1

Trailer: NA
Peter New member, looking for used escape

Good Morning, I am a new member , living in Western New York, looking for a slightly used and or nearly new escape in the US, any ideas, please let me know..Thank you
Captain Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 10:08 AM   #2

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19

Good luck with your search.

There is one used one for sale in the US posted on the Escape web page. Go to trailers then pre owned. They also show prices of others that have sold.

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Eggscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 10:16 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggscape View Post

Good luck with your search.

There is one used one for sale in the US posted on the Escape web page. Go to trailers then pre owned. They also show prices of others that have sold.
thank you...
Old 01-13-2021, 11:26 AM   #4

Trailer: 5.0 TA Delivered 4/7/22
new 17 just posted on this site today as well
Old 01-13-2021, 11:39 AM   #5

Trailer: 2020 Esacpe 19'(Hillbilly Heaven) ETI best named trailer of the year
welcome to fourm . I looked used for a few years then ordered new. If you looking used to save money it will be very little saved as the value seem to hold. If your sure you want one i would put down a deposit on a new one . right now you would get a build date in 2022. In the mean time you can look used and if you find one and cancel. you would only loss the credit card fee of $150. If canceled before they start building. anyways lots of good info on the forum and good luck
NEWYORKHILLBILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWYORKHILLBILLY View Post
welcome to fourm . I looked used for a few years then ordered new. If you looking used to save money it will be very little saved as the value seem to hold. If your sure you want one i would put down a deposit on a new one . right now you would get a build date in 2022. In the mean time you can look used and if you find one and cancel. you would only loss the credit card fee of $150. If canceled before they start building. anyways lots of good info on the forum and good luck
thank you...good idea, thought about that myself
Old 01-17-2021, 02:43 AM   #7

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Klondike View Post
Good Morning, I am a new member , living in Western New York, looking for a slightly used and or nearly new escape in the US, any ideas, please let me know..Thank you
The best advice I can give you is if you see one you like posted. Jump on it, some trailers sell in hours. I saw one for sale a week or so ago and I don’t think the first person that contacted the seller got it cause he was asking for a better price. Three or four people behind him said they had the cash and wanted to pay full price. Look at the archived classified section to see what people are getting for their Escapes. Good ones go quick. Good luck.
AKCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 02:55 AM   #8

Trailer: 5.0 TA Delivered 4/7/22
I looked for several months for a 5.0 Ta. Finally ordered new,on the build list. AKcamper gave you good advice, be ready to move quickly on used Escapes. What kind of Captain are you? Nautical, aeronautical or other? Good luck in your search!