Peter New member, looking for used escape - Escape Trailer Owners Community
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Escape RVs Wanted
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-13-2021, 10:58 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: West Falls, New York
Trailer: NA
Posts: 3
Peter New member, looking for used escape

Good Morning, I am a new member , living in Western New York, looking for a slightly used and or nearly new escape in the US, any ideas, please let me know..Thank you
__________________

Captain Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 11:08 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Eggscape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Posts: 1,878


Good luck with your search.

There is one used one for sale in the US posted on the Escape web page. Go to trailers then pre owned. They also show prices of others that have sold.
__________________

__________________
So many modifications...so little time.

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Eggscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 11:16 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: West Falls, New York
Trailer: NA
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggscape View Post


Good luck with your search.

There is one used one for sale in the US posted on the Escape web page. Go to trailers then pre owned. They also show prices of others that have sold.
thank you...
Captain Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:26 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: St Augustine, Florida
Trailer: 5.0 TA (2022 delivery)
Posts: 50
new 17 just posted on this site today as well
__________________
5.0 TA ordered. F150 4 wheel drive, EB 3.5 Andersen ultimate hitch.
sofmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:39 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Naples, New York
Trailer: 2020 Esacpe 19' Winner of ETI Best Named Trailer Of the Year"Hillbilly Heaven"
Posts: 594
welcome to fourm . I looked used for a few years then ordered new. If you looking used to save money it will be very little saved as the value seem to hold. If your sure you want one i would put down a deposit on a new one . right now you would get a build date in 2022. In the mean time you can look used and if you find one and cancel. you would only loss the credit card fee of $150. If canceled before they start building. anyways lots of good info on the forum and good luck
NEWYORKHILLBILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:02 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: West Falls, New York
Trailer: NA
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWYORKHILLBILLY View Post
welcome to fourm . I looked used for a few years then ordered new. If you looking used to save money it will be very little saved as the value seem to hold. If your sure you want one i would put down a deposit on a new one . right now you would get a build date in 2022. In the mean time you can look used and if you find one and cancel. you would only loss the credit card fee of $150. If canceled before they start building. anyways lots of good info on the forum and good luck
thank you...good idea, thought about that myself
Captain Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 03:43 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
AKCamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Juneau, Alaska
Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Klondike View Post
Good Morning, I am a new member , living in Western New York, looking for a slightly used and or nearly new escape in the US, any ideas, please let me know..Thank you
The best advice I can give you is if you see one you like posted. Jump on it, some trailers sell in hours. I saw one for sale a week or so ago and I donít think the first person that contacted the seller got it cause he was asking for a better price. Three or four people behind him said they had the cash and wanted to pay full price. Look at the archived classified section to see what people are getting for their Escapes. Good ones go quick. Good luck.
AKCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 03:55 AM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: St Augustine, Florida
Trailer: 5.0 TA (2022 delivery)
Posts: 50
I looked for several months for a 5.0 Ta. Finally ordered new,on the build list. AKcamper gave you good advice, be ready to move quickly on used Escapes. What kind of Captain are you? Nautical, aeronautical or other? Good luck in your search!
__________________

__________________
5.0 TA ordered. F150 4 wheel drive, EB 3.5 Andersen ultimate hitch.
sofmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×