Hi there. We r seriously considering selling our 2011 17B. While we haven't decided for sure yet, we would want closer to $17,500. I just installed a new fridge and water pump as well as New batteries and new counters. I also had the factory install air conditioning (love it!).
This unit has the extra insulation, double paned windows and portable solar.
We r in Texas headed toward Florida then North but returning to CA by June. Maybe the timing will work. Pm me if this sounds like a possibility.