Wanted Escape 17' or 19' To Purchase - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-09-2016, 10:24 AM   #1

Trailer: Looking For New Trailer
Wanted Escape 17' or 19' To Purchase

LOOKING TO BUY--Hi folks! My name is Barry, I live in Lake Worth in Palm Beach County Florida and I am looking for a 17 or 19 foot long Escape to purchase for the right and fair price! I hope it's in the Florida area. I am also interested in looking at Snoozy's and Bigfoots! Older models are also OK as long as they are fully operating and in excellent condition. If your ready to sell, please contact me at 1-561-629-5618

Thanks!
Old 02-09-2016, 06:40 PM   #2

Trailer: 2014 17b/ 2012 Chevy Colorado
I am curious what a "fair price" will turn out to be. It is a seller's market big time.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:16 PM   #3

Selling Escapes

Well with a handle like yard sale you should understand that it takes two to make a sale. If the seller is motivated to sell faster he or she will offer an attractive deal to the seller for a fast sale. If the seller does not care when the trailer is sold the seller will wait longer. Of course the age and condition of the Escape or other brand of trailer will also make a difference to both the selling price and to the buyer depending on what is acceptable to his or her wants or needs. I personally will not purchase an older Escape on impulse for a price that is anywhere near the price of a new one just because I would like to own one. There are a few other good choices out there in the world of fiberglass RV's. I have the purchase money available and If and when I find the right deal I will make my purchase. If it takes a while then I will wait as I am not in a big rush.

I hope your question has been adequately answered.

Best wishes,

Barry
Old 02-09-2016, 08:24 PM   #4

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Hi Barry! Welcome, and good luck with your search. They do come up, and your patience will likely pay off. There are a few Escapes in Florida, not sure what models though.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-09-2016, 08:34 PM   #5

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Welcome Barry,
Escapes have been around maybe 7-8 years and we all know fiberglass trailers last forever. Over on fiberglass rv forum, some units sell more now than when new, perhaps 20 years ago. Totally opposite of what happens in the SOB world (some other brand) trailer.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:37 PM   #6

Thanks Jim! Its nice to be part of the group! If I become a Escape owner I will enjoy sharing more information with others that are interested in also joining in.

Barry
Old 02-09-2016, 08:42 PM   #7

I have been watching for a long time and yes this has happened but its not the norm. In time I will find my Fiberglass house on wheels!

Best Wishes,'
Barry