Wanted to Rent - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-09-2015, 07:10 PM   #1

Trailer: 2013 Escape 19'
Wanted to Rent

Looking for anyone in Pacific Northwest who might be willing to rent their Escape 19ft trailer this fall, for 2-4 weeks in Sept-Oct time frame. My wife and I are on the 2016 production list for a February delivery, but want to get out this fall and try out an Escape. We're experienced campers, I have a proper tow vehicle (Touareg TDI), I've towed trailers previously, and happy to leave a generous security deposit.

I doubt there is a going rate for a rental, so make a suggestion, if you want to make some money instead of having your trailer parked.

Chris in Seattle
Old 06-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #2

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
I think that most Escape trailer owners regard their trailers about as personal as their underwear. And with most of them named they are, well, I would say members of the family. Plus I don't know what kind of problems it would incur with the insurance company. Loren
Old 06-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #3

Trailer: 2013 Escape 19'
Yes, I understand the love that people have for their Escapes and look forward to feeling the same once I get my own. It was just a long-shot offer that someone perhaps needs to generate some income in order to be able to hold onto their Escape.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:13 PM   #4
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
Talk to Tammy or Reace. They used to be in the trailer rental business when they were just starting out, and they might know someone who will rent one out, and (although it's a long shot) maybe even have a demo model or something they would be willing to rent out. Never hurts to ask.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:43 PM   #5

Trailer: 2006 Citations 29.5 RL
Hello all, I'm new to the board as well and renting would be something I would be interested in. I'm very interested in the Escape and anticipate ordering one but am somewhat gun shy after purchasing a number of stick built trailers with less that stellar results. A fellow here on Vancouver Island was very kind and showed his 21 to me and impressed with the quality would be an understatement! Maybe I will try the route of contacting the good people at Escape and see what they can suggest.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #6

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 "Lightning"
While not an Escape nor a large FGRV, I thought this might be interesting to some:

Boler Camping Trailer for Rent **

** Not my trailer, nor my ad...just found it on Used Victoria.

Tags
19ft, portland, rental, seattle, vancouver