Map of states with travel restrictions - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > COVID-19 | Discussion Zone
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-04-2021, 07:42 AM   #1

Trailer: 2020 5.0TA
Map of states with travel restrictions

Trying to make plans to go! Know some states have quarantine requirements which defeat the need to travel there. Searching for info and found this page. Thought it was pretty helpful and updated.
Prayers for living life and traveling soon!

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/united-states

Want2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:56 AM   #2

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA (Little Elsie) Extensively Personalized
Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2Go View Post
Trying to make plans to go! Know some states have quarantine requirements which defeat the need to travel there. Searching for info and found this page. Thought it was pretty helpful and updated.
Prayers for living life and traveling soon!

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/united-states
I’ve seen the map and found it somewhat useful. I say somewhat only because these requirements are in a constant state of flux and changes can occur instantaneously. Hopefully, the site’s administrators will stay on top of things because if they do, it will be most helpful to those of us who share your sentiment of “prayers for living life and traveling soon!” Even those who live in snowbird destinations are suffering from cabin fever.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:14 AM   #3

Trailer: 2024 Escape 23
Pennsylvania

Useful as a starting point, but I would still check every state's health department website before planning anything, and again before crossing the state line. (FWIW, I'm not crossing any lines until I'm vaccinated.) Pennsylvania is shown as "quarantine required" but this changed to no restrictions on March 1, with no advance notice.
BobCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:28 AM   #4

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Welcome BobCS from Lancaster, not too far away from York and I'm aware of at least another Escape owner in Lancaster.........we are growing.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:23 AM   #5

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
Not exactly accurate, for example, Washington requires quarantine only for air travel from a few places. They advise it for other out of state travelers returning to Washington. Which I wish people would do, but most do not.
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 11:50 AM   #6

Trailer: 2024 Escape 23
off the subject - hi everyone!

Jim, thanks for the welcome. I joined this forum almost a year ago in order to see embedded pictures, and was an occasional lurker before that. So I've been reading you folks for a long time, off and on. Thanks for all the good information you share with each other and with all of us lurkers.

I'm not an Escape owner yet, still have and use my 2003 Casita 17 SD, bought new. My brother in AZ has an E19 and I've seen others in the wild. Now retired and hoping to travel more than ever after vaccination, I have my name on the E23 wait list. I like what I've seen so far.
BobCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 11:52 AM   #7

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
I realise this is about the US but felt need to comment that it's not only there but here. Our province has reinstituted a requirement that unless you're passing through you must self isolate for two weeks on arrival here from any other province, never mind coming from the US, with federal regulations (see my post in the "border closure extended etc.")

My family in ON has invited me to visit them while my wife and are are forcefully separated but declined since I don't want to have to hide myself away for two weeks on return.
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 01:11 PM   #8

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCS View Post
Useful as a starting point, but I would still check every state's health department website before planning anything, and again before crossing the state line. (FWIW, I'm not crossing any lines until I'm vaccinated.) Pennsylvania is shown as "quarantine required" but this changed to no restrictions on March 1, with no advance notice.
Also, when we went to New York last October, quarantine was only required if travelling from certain states with high rates of Covid. Our spending time in Ohio prior to travelling to New York (we're snow birds), meant we didn't have to quarantine. Not that we got closer than 10 feet to anyone, and wore masks outdoors if anyone else was visible anyway. We didn't enter any buildings while we were there either, that's the nice thing about having an RV.
TTMartin is offline   Reply With Quote