I just got the 'Goodyear" compressor noted above. I haven't tried it yet (UPS guy came too late (they should always
), but I wanted to note a couple of things.
- From everything I could see, this is a re-badged Vlair unit.
- The power cord is 10' long and it comes with a coiled 16' hose, so I don't think it will have any problem reaching either around the trailer or to the air bags or tires on the truck.
- The unit is small enough to stow easily.
- There is a little LED flashlight on one end which should be handy, but I wish it had illumination for the pressure gauge on top.
- The unit seems sturdy enough, but only time will tell.
I will update this post as we go along, with a noise report sometime later today.