17B DELIVERY DATE COMING SOON - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2010, 08:05 AM   #1

17B DELIVERY DATE COMING SOON

23 days and it's ours. Excitement is creating brain spasims. We set out from PEI on the 25th and slowly make our way to Chilliwack by May 10th....numerous visiting stops on the way. Wasn't really looking forward to another crosscountry trip so soon after our Alaska trip....but what can one do. We've been fiberglassless since we sold our 16' Scamp in Oct. 09. But now we're looking forward to making this a 5-6 week vacation. Sure hope we meet up with some Escapees on the trip. Merritt, unfortunately, isn't possible due to timing to get back home. Any Escapees on the road in Canada and Northern & North East U.S. during that period send us note......we'd love to share stories, and make new friends.

Jerry & Vivian
Old 04-17-2010, 08:13 AM   #2

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Re: 17B DELIVERY DATE COMING SOON

Hi: JerryCpei...My how time flies!!! Enjoy the trip. I mentioned to a fellow at work about your Dads Boler...havn't heard anything tho. We'll be back from the south May 2-3 and would love to see the new "Esca pei" on your return trec. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #3

Alf....I think you may have come up with a name for our trailer. I like that....EscaPei....and it's a tourist ad for PEI
Old 04-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #4

Trailer: 2006 Escape 5.0

There's always something cooking inside that little brain of Alf's : - )
Hokie Escape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryCpei
Alf....I think you may have come up with a name for our trailer. I like that....EscaPei....and it's a tourist ad for PEI
Hi: JerryCpei...Always glad to help...in some small way!!! Maybe there's still time to get Tammy to cut a graphic to match the Escape Stripes? You could do "EscaPEI" or "EscaPeI" or some such style. Have a little fun with it!!! Have a great trip West and take lots of shots!!! Alf
Old 05-06-2010, 11:51 PM   #6

Escapei is ready. Talked to Tammy yesterday (May 5th). It was scheduled for pickup on Monday the 10th......but not I can pick it up on Friday or Sat. Problem is I may not be able to get there in time. I'm currently in Medicine Hat and heading through the Crowsnest Pass tomorrow. I must say I am impressed with Tammy & Rease. Promises made.....promises kept. Looking forward to meeting them in person.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:32 AM   #7

Hi: JerryCpei... I hope you didn't get snowed down in that terrible Alberta weather They can certainly play havoc with the seasons out there!!! Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there!!! Say hi...to Reace& Tammy for me and safe towing eastward. Alf
Old 05-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #8

Trailer: '09 Escape 19 "Grasshopper"

Sounds like there is some nasty weather up there.
Safe travels & hope that the trip home isn't too stressful.

'09 Escape 19 "Grasshopper"
'14 MB GL350 BlueTEC; '99 Toyota 4Runner V6 4WD
Texscapees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #9

Escapei is here. We officially took delivery on May 10......though we had water and elect. hookup and stayed (camped) in it Sat. & Sun.
right in the yard at Escape surrounded by a dozen or so various Escapes. Now at Cottonwood RV Park in Chilliwack for two nights before we head across the border and work our way home. Not sure what our route will be yet......just wing it. For anyone who had any doubt, be assured, Rease & Tammy and also Dave will go the extra mile to ensure a satisfied customer.....so refreshing.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #10

Trailer: '09 Escape 19 "Grasshopper"

Congrats! Boy that sure brings back some good memories - starting with camping in the nest (Escape yard), taking a baby step toward leaving the nest (Cottonwood RV Park), then leaving the nest to fly off & seek adventure (winging it on the route home). Sounds great so enjoy & please keep us posted on your journey.

'09 Escape 19 "Grasshopper"
'14 MB GL350 BlueTEC; '99 Toyota 4Runner V6 4WD
Texscapees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #11

Trailer: 2006 Escape 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryCpei
Escapei is here. We officially took delivery on May 10......though we had water and elect. hookup and stayed (camped) in it Sat. & Sun.
right in the yard at Escape surrounded by a dozen or so various Escapes. Now at Cottonwood RV Park in Chilliwack for two nights before we head across the border and work our way home. Not sure what our route will be yet......just wing it. For anyone who had any doubt, be assured, Rease & Tammy and also Dave will go the extra mile to ensure a satisfied customer.....so refreshing.
Don't forget to have breakfast on the way out at the place Tammy recommends. It's an Escape Tradition! Welcome to the club! Can't wait to get up to PEI to meet you guys
Hokie Escape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #12

Trailer: 2010 Escape 17 B

Congratulations! Now also you can enjoy a gorgeous Escape! Can you share some pictures with us, once you get to it...? :
Old 05-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #13

Hi: JerryCpei...WOW!!! Escapei is finally here 8). It's been a long route from the Wine Tour @ Niagara Falls. Hope your roads are bare and dry, and enjoy the trip home. Are you going to try a stop in the London area on your way thru If so we'd like to see you...if we're not working!!! Alf& Mary Anne
escape artist(s) N.S. of Lake Erie
Old 05-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #14

Hearty congratulations, guys. It's a nice feeling, isn't it -- & Tammy & Reace always make you feel so special.

We have tentative plans that take us into the Maritimes in Sept. or Oct. -- maybe we can meet -- would like to hear more first hand.

The Rosses
And I must follow . . .
'09 17A with accessibility modifications
majaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:36 PM   #15

Escapei is now back in Canada. Crossed border at Sarnia today....after in the US for 19 days. Really enjoyed all the places we visited for the first time and revisited. We are entirely happy with the trailer, though "she" needs an exterior cleaning. We encountered lots of different weather conditions, pergaps the worst was the wind from Wall to Mitchell, SD. Passed one poor guy in a 35-40' MH with the awning flapping on the roof and the arm flipped to the opposite side and bent in half. The Escape took the wind in stride...though I was a little concerned a few times. Will be in London, Ont. Wednesday & Thursday. I'll give you a call Alf.

Sorry we didn't meet the Rosses in BC. Have you put you Alaska trip on hold. Be sure to connect with us when you are in the Maritmes the Sept. Oct. We will get together. CELL 902-393-0068
Old 06-02-2010, 07:00 AM   #16

Hi: JerryCpei... It was great to see you both again. To short a visit but we can change that. Sounds like you're enjoying every second of the trip. The graphics turned out so well that Tourism PEI should pay you for the Ad. space Alf