2017 interiors - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2017, 02:40 AM   #1

Trailer: 19' - Picking up November 29, 2017
2017 interiors

Working on my build sheet and I can't say that I've seen any photos of the interiors of the gen 2, 2017, 19' models. The images on ETI site appear to be the pre-gen 2 model. Could someone post a few pics of the interiors of their 19' gen 2 Escapes?
Thanks
Dan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:15 AM   #2

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
Hi Dan.
Looking at the pictures of the 19 on the ETI website, they are the new generation. Outside pictures as well as inside pictures.
Old 07-29-2017, 05:39 AM   #3

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Yes, Marry is correct. the photo's shown on the website are all 2nd G models with the frameless windows and power awning. The interiors are similar to the older style in that the cushions and floor colors have not changed that much. But when you look at the pictures in "Here's Friday...."
you can see what Escape does best, installation of custom interior color combos.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:01 AM   #4

Trailer: 19' - Picking up November 29, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Yes, Marry is correct. the photo's shown on the website are all 2nd G models with the frameless windows and power awning. The interiors are similar to the older style in that the cushions and floor colors have not changed that much. But when you look at the pictures in "Here's Friday...."
you can see what Escape does best, installation of custom interior color combos.
Thanks guys. I knew the outside pics were gen2 but I wasn't sure of the interior pics on ETI site because the interior pics show the old style windows.
Dan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:58 AM   #5

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan S View Post
I knew the outside pics were gen2 but I wasn't sure of the interior pics on ETI site because the interior pics show the old style windows.
Perhaps you just have old content cached by the browser on your computer - you might try re-loading the web page. The interior photos show the horizontal division of one window (over the sink, in which only the lower part hinges open) and some one-piece windows (in which the whole window hinges open) - both can only be the new windows, not the old horizontal sliders with their vertical frame bars. Is this not what you were expecting them to look like, Dan?
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 12:03 PM   #6

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Yeppers, all the windows appear to have the knob which opens the awning style windows.