Sounds like Mark and Pam. I think they were headed to the beach this weekend. You may even see them at Nehalem Bay SP!
Nope; had to delay our plans for a week. Heading to Nehalem next weekend instead. Interestingly, I got a call from the park ranger asking me if I was going to make it today or not, otherwise he would cancel the reservation (which you can't do once it's arrival day.)