Anyone else joining the Ambassador Program? - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-20-2020, 08:22 AM   #1

Trailer: 2020 Escape 5.0TA "Zen"
Anyone else joining the Ambassador Program?

I just joined the Ambassador Program and that is really strange, because I generally do not join programs.

Usually i go off on my own, but I love the trailer, the community and the company is hanging tough. I hope Goodwill continues to be a cherished line item. It is for me.

They actually paid me for a tour I gave a few months ago and never thought I would ever be compensated for, let alone even recognized.

Good on you Escape Industries. Keep making us proud! We'll keep showing off your work!
UncleTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:27 AM   #2

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
You can sign up here:
https://escapetrailer.com/ambassadors/
Old 11-20-2020, 08:32 AM   #3

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Not sure if you have to register in order to be an ambassador, just make sure the factory and the people involved have your name and upon a subsequent purchase you should receive a fee.
Old 11-20-2020, 08:51 AM   #4

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Bin there dun that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleTim View Post
I just joined the Ambassador Program and that is really strange, because I generally do not join programs.

Usually i go off on my own, but I love the trailer, the community and the company is hanging tough. I hope Goodwill continues to be a cherished line item. It is for me.

They actually paid me for a tour I gave a few months ago and never thought I would ever be compensated for, let alone even recognized.

Good on you Escape Industries. Keep making us proud! We'll keep showing off your work!
Hi: UncleTim... I've been there since before day one. Even buying our first Escape used we were part of the program. The extra cash covers some of the camping fees!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 09:24 AM   #5

Trailer: 2020 Escape 5.0TA "Zen"
Quote:
Originally Posted by escape artist View Post
Hi: UncleTim... I've been there since before day one. Even buying our first Escape used we were part of the program. The extra cash covers some of the camping fees!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie

I'm just trying to be more like you guys. I like cash!

You know technically, I'm still in my rookie year!

Yes Jim, you complete a short form and then they contact you. Sort of like when Fred Flintstone and Barney Rebel joined the Royal Order of the Water Buffalo's. It's a big deal. My guess is a person of your distinction has been 'Grand Fathered' into the program already.
UncleTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 09:33 AM   #6

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Not sure if you have to register in order to be an ambassador, just make sure the factory and the people involved have your name and upon a subsequent purchase you should receive a fee.
The deposit form has a space for a referral name.
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 10:27 AM   #7

Trailer: None, sold my 2014 5.0TA
I was in it till my trailer was so old it had nothing in common with the new ones. Got a few checks over the years although I never asked. I just enjoyed giving folks tours, met a lot of nice folks.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:14 PM   #8

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
I'm thinking of pulling off the list now.
Like Padlin, our trailer is not real relevant to the current product and I spend the bulk of my time explaining what has changed.
Good program, received a few checks, but time to move on.
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 12:30 PM   #9

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19 Classic
We've shown to several folks this year, and I know that at least 3 have ordered, and at least 2 taken possession. But we have not seen any checks so far this year.

We were not doing it just for the money, but it was nice to occasionally get a check. So we may drop off after this year.

It should not really be an issue for folks who want to see ones though, as there are now several of the new ones within an hour of us.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #10
Ops

Trailer: 2020 - 21NE "JoMoE" (Just our Means of Escape)
I signed up after we'd taken possession of our 21NE back in June.

I'd reached out to 2 owners of 19's prior to placing our order in January, which proved to be of great value in our decision to choose an Escape.

Hopefully the 2 owners (one a brand new 19 barely a month old) were blessed with a wee bit of cash as a result.
Ops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 02:33 PM   #11

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ops View Post
I'd reached out to 2 owners of 19's prior to placing our order in January, which proved to be of great value in our decision to choose an Escape.

Hopefully the 2 owners (one a brand new 19 barely a month old) were blessed with a wee bit of cash as a result.
As stated above - only if you put their names down on your deposit form would they have received a referral payment.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:07 AM   #12

Trailer: 2013 Esc19/'14 Silvrado
I have no memory of signing up for this program back in 2013 but guess I must have since I did get calls from a few people who must have bought a trailer after seeing mine. So nice to get a couple checks.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:54 AM   #13

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Myron I think this program is an enhanced version of what they used to do.

I think previously, when buying, they asked if you'd be willing to show the trailer. If you said yes, that was about all there was to it. No calling it an Ambassador program etc.

Maybe this is giving folks a second chance to participate. If they said no to showing their trailer originally they'd still be down as a no.

I signed up but, realistically, when you live less than an hours drive from the factory I'm not too likely to get many viewers.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:56 AM   #14

Trailer: Escape 21 2019
I signed up! CPA Harley so helpful each time I bought a trailer! Need to pay it forward I guess.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:02 AM   #15

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Well now, I have a first gen. 17A, and was just referred by Escape to a potential Escape owner about 90 miles away. We had a great visit, I got to answer some questions, and,.. we compared notes on good fishing spots.
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:11 AM   #16

Trailer: 2019 Escape 19
I live in NY, so they are pretty rare. Sadly I had a nice couple call me when my trailer was in inaccessible winter storage last year and then COVID hit. This fall I had a couple come visit for a tour. I think when they found out how long the build cycle was they ultimately bought something else. I tried and would love to have the open a showroom/service center in eastern Canada.
Steve NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:43 AM   #17

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
I did. I can do virtual tours, too, did a few when selling the 15. Probably won't get a ton in person since it involves a ferry ride.
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:12 PM   #18

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
I am a big fan of the ambassador/showing your Escape referral program. Done it dozens of times and when thinking of buying I have the referrals credited to my build sheet. Just to be clear, you will receive a payment when the person you referred purchases and pays for their new Escape. I have brochures of each Escape model to hand out during the showing.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:37 PM   #19
Red

Trailer: 2018 19 ft Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in BC View Post
Myron I think this program is an enhanced version of what they used to do.

I think previously, when buying, they asked if you'd be willing to show the trailer. If you said yes, that was about all there was to it. No calling it an Ambassador program etc.

Maybe this is giving folks a second chance to participate. If they said no to showing their trailer originally they'd still be down as a no.

I signed up but, realistically, when you live less than an hours drive from the factory I'm not too likely to get many viewers.

Ron
Ron you are a great ambassador already and there is a need for local people to participate. I live an hours drive from the Escape plant and really appreciated being able to contact local owners before I bought in 2018. I did contact several local 19 owners with the same tow vehicle who were able to assure me that the quality was not a myth and that the product towed well and was suited to our terrain and weather. I had a work friend who owns a 17 and happens to live in Chilliwack. He received the referral check. Where ever I go in BC and often in my driveway I am asked about the Escape and give tours. I oblige and would do so even without the Ambassador program.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:20 PM   #20

Trailer: 2018 Escape 17A double dinette
I had a unique experience a couple months ago. I got a call from someone in a nearby town who got my number from the escape ambassadors program. (I have shown mine a few times) This person's first words, after confirming I owned an Escape were, "Do you want to sell it?" I was a little shocked and said, "Heavens, NO!".