Bathroom window - Page 4 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-22-2020, 08:55 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Naples, New York
Trailer: 2020 Esacpe 19'(Hillbilly Heaven) ETI best named trailer of the year
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug2000 View Post
Just got my final build pics. Another different window.
it appears there using the same window over the kitchen sink in the 2020. From what i understand these are not thermal . going to have to Email ETI to confirm. I was told that if i ordered sliders the bath and kitchen windows would crank out, Just like the 2019's did. but it looks like these our the 2020 sliders. I was planning to use those 2 windows in The rain. Now i thinking i might switch to the frame less . Problem with the frame less is you cant open them with the awning in.
Attached Thumbnails
9089701_9.jpg  
__________________

NEWYORKHILLBILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:42 AM   #62
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central, Pennsylvania
Trailer: Escape#5 E19, ECD 5/22.
Posts: 24,067
You can open some, depending on the model. The kitchen and any window on the street side. With the power awning, problem solved.....no issue anywhere.
__________________

__________________
Jim
Sometime life gets in the way of living.......
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 02:43 PM   #63
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Trailer: Looking to buy 2020 Escape 21
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
Having lived without a bath window for almost 12 years, I have no regrets that I didn't get one ( if it was even available at the time ).
Thanks
We are leaning towards NOT getting window in bath either
ChristineMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:03 PM   #64
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central, Pennsylvania
Trailer: Escape#5 E19, ECD 5/22.
Posts: 24,067
Having had the first bath window in 2012 and 3 more since, I feel the opposite. Close the door and it gets dark and you need to fumble with the o/h spot light. You can almost leave that window open 24/7 or cracked for fresh air which is always nice in a bathroom. With the Maxxfan on exhaust the air is pulled inside from the outside and then out the Maxxfan, always bringing in fresh air to that tiny room. The first doors were larger and blocked the air, bit since 2013 Escape made the door smaller to allow air movement, which you have none without a window. Your o/h vent in the bath is powered, but you are pulling air from inside the camper out which is not good for a/c nor heat. These reasons alone justify the window....
__________________
Jim
Sometime life gets in the way of living.......
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:32 PM   #65
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 7,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Having had the first bath window in 2012 and 3 more since, I feel the opposite. Close the door and it gets dark and you need to fumble with the o/h spot light. You can almost leave that window open 24/7 or cracked for fresh air which is always nice in a bathroom. With the Maxxfan on exhaust the air is pulled inside from the outside and then out the Maxxfan, always bringing in fresh air to that tiny room. The first doors were larger and blocked the air, bit since 2013 Escape made the door smaller to allow air movement, which you have none without a window. Your o/h vent in the bath is powered, but you are pulling air from inside the camper out which is not good for a/c nor heat. These reasons alone justify the window....
Second that ! Get the window and you won’t be sorry ! Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:55 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Hudson, Ohio
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 "Terrapin"
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
Second that ! Get the window and you won’t be sorry ! Pat
Love our bathroom window. We were a little unsure but so glad we got it.
__________________
Things are more like they are now than they've ever been before.
-Ohio Ralph-
mcdonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:57 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 7,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonner View Post
Love our bathroom window. We were a little unsure but so glad we got it.
Pat
__________________

Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×