Earliest Completion Date - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-03-2021, 12:55 PM   #41

Trailer: Escape 5.0TA
We are doing the happy dance thinking we may now get our trailer in early October vs. March 2022. Hubby's birthday is the end of October so I won't have to figure out a gift this year - right honey?
Marty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:23 PM   #42

Trailer: 2021 Escape 19
I was just happy that ETI emailed me today to say they sent my fabric and flooring sample pack.
JeffreyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:45 PM   #43

Trailer: 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofmerc View Post
I had an original build date July 2022. It has been moved up with the recent email to December 2021. I won't drive to Sumas in the winter and was planning on either Denton, Tx or Sanford, Fl. The delivery fee is reasonable to either but I'm not sure it will still be the same later this year. Fuel surcharge or increased deliver rate is probably inevitable at this point...Not sure when but gas prices just raised in my hometown by a bit. Not a political post!!!!
We live just south of you in Flagler Beach. Our 21C completion date moved from July 2022 to December 2021. We are planning on a delivery to Sanford, FL.
VanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:51 PM   #44

Trailer: 5.0 TA Delivered 4/7/22
my date moved to December of this year too (earliest completion date). Maybe our trailers will be on the same truck.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:54 AM   #45

Trailer: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by camp4528 View Post
We received our earliest completion date email this evening, so I assume everyone else is as well.

We made our deposit on 2020-10-02 when the build dates were Jan 2022, but choose April 2022 because we didn’t want a winter pickup and got 2022-04-01.

Our ECP is 2021-10-15.

I did some Excel guesstimating in the last week or so and this is about what I expected based on my deposit date.

It’s a little ironic since I was offered Oct 25 in early Dec and declined (again, winter ).

Not sure what I will do. (again, winter). I had been hoping for but not really expecting Sep.

How’s everyone else feeling about it?
Have you considered delivery? Our current completion date is October 2021 and we live in Toronto. I wonder if we could have two delivered and share the cost?
Roseyredrouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #46

Trailer: 2010 Prolite Mini
Thumbs up That's definitely an option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseyredrouge View Post
Have you considered delivery? Our current completion date is October 2021 and we live in Toronto. I wonder if we could have two delivered and share the cost?
I would definitely consider this. I'm still wrestling with options: delivery, storage at ETI until the spring (our goal had been to drive our new trailer to visit daughter in Whitehorse via Vancouver Island, Port Hardy ferry to Prince Rupert), pickup there and winter in the USA (assuming borders are open again), or wait to see what 2022 prices are and take our guaranteed date.

Toronto is close enough and hopefully a shared delivery cost would be less than ETI storing the trailer for 5-6 months. I would be OK coming there - preferably the east end so my first ever towing experience ever isn't the 401 in Toronto, but anywhere really. Delivery also solves some possible issues: having some time for off-gassing, practicing - practicing - practicing, and stocking the trailer from the convenience of home. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll send you a PM with my "real" info so we can keep in touch as things evolve.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:08 PM   #47

Trailer: TBD
I'm in the same boat, early date Dec 2021, and live a couple hours from Toronto. I'd also be interested in working with anyone else looking to ship to reduce cost. I tried sending a PM with contact and additional info, but I'm not 'trusted' yet (probably need a min # of posts?). Feel free to get in touch if interested.

Chris
ColdFiltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 12:45 PM   #48

Trailer: 2021 19ft
Hi,

My completion date is June....of this year....and looking into having the trailer delivered near Toronto...

Mario
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote