Originally Posted by Roseyredrouge
Have you considered delivery? Our current completion date is October 2021 and we live in Toronto. I wonder if we could have two delivered and share the cost?
I would definitely consider this. I'm still wrestling with options: delivery, storage at ETI until the spring (our goal had been to drive our new trailer to visit daughter in Whitehorse via Vancouver Island, Port Hardy ferry to Prince Rupert), pickup there and winter in the USA (assuming borders are open again), or wait to see what 2022 prices are and take our guaranteed date.
Toronto is close enough and hopefully a shared delivery cost would be less than ETI storing the trailer for 5-6 months. I would be OK coming there - preferably the east end so my first ever towing experience ever isn't the 401 in Toronto, but anywhere really. Delivery also solves some possible issues: having some time for off-gassing, practicing - practicing - practicing, and stocking the trailer from the convenience of home. :-)
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll send you a PM with my "real" info so we can keep in touch as things evolve.