Escape Promotions. Incentives - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 06-07-2024, 07:14 PM   #1

Trailer: 2024 Escape 5.0
Escape Promotions. Incentives

I am new to the Escape RV world But have camped for 20 years. Anyway I am interested in purchasing a new trailer but I just missed the last incentive of 5000
They have several small incentives that I am not very interested in. Could someone tell of the past Promotions or incentives. I am hoping for a incentive to push me over to a purchase.
john43565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 07:35 PM   #2

Trailer: 2019 E19
Quote:
Originally Posted by john43565 View Post
I am new to the Escape RV world But have camped for 20 years. Anyway I am interested in purchasing a new trailer but I just missed the last incentive of 5000
They have several small incentives that I am not very interested in. Could someone tell of the past Promotions or incentives. I am hoping for a incentive to push me over to a purchase.

The biggest sale I've seen was the Black Friday sale. I believe the discounts were in the range of $8k if I remember correctly. There have been some short term incentives since then and the more recent $5k off inventory 5.0's.

I'd say a possible July 4th or Labor day sale might come along. Your best chance for a big discount will likely be Black Friday once again. They're heading into winter then and sales are really slowing down at that point.

If you really want a big discount then buy a used trailer.... You can get a couple year old trailer at a huge discount over new. We bought our 2019 E19 last year and although it was only 4 years old we saved $19k over buying a new 2023 model with the same options. You'll give up the option of personalizing it, but the savings are hard to beat. Fiberglass trailers don't age as quickly as stick built trailers, so buying a few year old trailer isn't that big of a deal IMO as long as you're good with working on the subsystems if they fail, i.e. Cooktop, furnace, etc.
Old 06-10-2024, 12:03 PM   #3

Trailer: NA
What does everyone think of the new PICK YOUR PROMO incentives? They certainly look tempting to me. I like the variety of options.
TheNiceFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 05:20 PM   #4

Trailer: N/A
The PICK YOUR PROMO incentives are pretty good. I wish they had been available when I bought my 5.0 in April!
claude6543 is offline   Reply With Quote