Love our new 5.0TA! - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2015, 01:22 PM   #1

Trailer: No RV for now.
Love our new 5.0TA!

We picked up our new Escape last week and it is the best one yet! We purchased our first Escape in 2004 and they continue to get better! Our needs have changed over the years and Reace keeps improving his product, so after viewing the 5.0TA at the last rally, it was a no-brainer! We are extremely happy with our best Escape yet and look forward to many adventures! Thanks Reace, Tammy, and all of the great staff at Escape! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and we continue to be impressed with you and your products!

Happy trails ahead!
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg  
Old 03-11-2015, 01:26 PM   #2

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 "Lightning"
Beautiful unit. Many happy miles to you both.

Which hitch did you go with?
BCnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:41 PM   #3

The Reese slider hitch that Reace sells and we had it installed at TradeMaster in Chilliwack. They did a great job and it has been smooth sailing so far!
Old 03-11-2015, 01:47 PM   #4

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A
Awesome .......that is the photo that showed up on my facebook page this weekend ! Now I know who developed that page !! .....sheesh I'm slow ......had no clue till now ...
Old 03-11-2015, 01:53 PM   #5

Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA, 2014- RAM HEMI 8 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
We picked up our new Escape last week and it is the best one yet! We purchased our first Escape in 2004 and they continue to get better! Our needs have changed over the years and Reace keeps improving his product, so after viewing the 5.0TA at the last rally, it was a no-brainer! We are extremely happy with our best Escape yet and look forward to many adventures! Thanks Reace, Tammy, and all of the great staff at Escape! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and we continue to be impressed with you and your products!

Happy trails ahead!
Hi Linda,

Beautiful rig, your's looks a lot like mine. We picked ours up on Dec. 29. I believe we met you and your husband at Bandon a few years ago. We went there to look at the 21 and heard a rumor that Escape was coming out with a new 5th wheel. So decided to wait another year for the 5.0 TA and glad we did. Congratulations!
Scuba55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeck View Post
Awesome .......that is the photo that showed up on my facebook page this weekend ! Now I know who developed that page !! .....sheesh I'm slow ......had no clue till now ...
Funny! More and more people are finding the Escape Trailer Facebook Fanpage! One more way to direct folks toward a wonderful molded fiberglass option! I asked Reace and Tammy about creating a Facebook page but they didn't want to do that; they told me that I was welcome to create one if I wanted to. Hopefully, more folks will post photos and their own Escape experiences on the page as time goes on. I am a very happy customer and there are many more out there!

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2015, 02:28 PM   #7

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A
We absolutely love our 15 too ! Best trailer ever for us . Our son in ( presently in Saudi ) is admiring your combo.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:34 PM   #8

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
I noticed a bit more activity on the Facebook page lately too. Good to see.

Are you guys coming to this years rally, Linda?
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:50 PM   #9

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
I don't see much point in a Facebook page for a business, since they can post exactly the same content - in an easier-to-use-form - on their own company website. I would much prefer Escape Trailer Industries to keep their own site current than to split their effort two ways (or three, or ten...) and have no complete source of information online.

A fan page, in contrast, makes some sense in Facebook because fans then have a way to share posts (although only with other Facebook users).
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post

Are you guys coming to this years rally, Linda?
Yes! See you there.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:31 PM   #11

Trailer: 2008 Bigfoot 25B17.5G
Oh congratulations Linda!! I think the 5.0TA is my favorite as well, but we will love our 17B for quite a few more years Can't ever thank you enough for the phone call right after we'd seen yours telling us about ours for sale!!
Old 03-11-2015, 06:44 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian B-P View Post
I don't see much point in a Facebook page for a business, since they can post exactly the same content - in an easier-to-use-form - on their own company website. I would much prefer Escape Trailer Industries to keep their own site current than to split their effort two ways (or three, or ten...) and have no complete source of information online.

A fan page, in contrast, makes some sense in Facebook because fans then have a way to share posts (although only with other Facebook users).
Brian, as I mentioned in my post, I created and update the Facebook Fanpage; Reace and Tammy have no involvement with that at all. Having had so many positive experiences with Reace and Tammy and their company over the years, I felt really good about creating the page as another opportunity for those using Facebook to hear about this option if they happened to be in the market for a high quality travel trailer. Just a happy customer.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:51 PM   #13
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
As much as some of us old dogs really dislike it, social media is where it's happening. Web pages and forums, not so much.. I'm talking "generations" here. So thank you Linda for promoting the brand. You are doing a real service for ETI.

Anyway, I'm very glad Linda you love your 5.0TA as much as I love mine!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:08 PM   #14
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
Congrats Linda. Beautiful rig.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #15

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
I'm glad that most companies have not abandoned functional web sites for stuff such as Facebook, and use various social media as one component of their suite of communication tools. I can't imagine shopping for a car and trying to find the right model and check the specs on a Facebook page, or trying to follow real product information updates in Twitter. I've never even seen a useful discussion - comparable to this one - in Twitter (or any of the predecessors, or any similar tool which follows... remember MySpace, and do you use Google+?)

I have eight nieces and nephews in their 20's and 30's; only half have Facebook accounts... and the ones that don't are heavy computer users. I hear that young people dismiss Facebook as for older people. Clearly, a company selling real products (not Facebook apps) with an online presence in social media only is missing most of their potential market - of any age.

Quote:
Brian, as I mentioned in my post, I created and update the Facebook Fanpage; Reace and Tammy have no involvement with that at all.
Yes, I saw that, and I think that's the way it should be. Thanks
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #16

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Yes! See you there.
Sounds great, lookin' forward to it.
Quote:
Brian, as I mentioned in my post, I created and update the Facebook Fanpage; Reace and Tammy have no involvement with that at all. Having had so many positive experiences with Reace and Tammy and their company over the years, I felt really good about creating the page as another opportunity for those using Facebook to hear about this option if they happened to be in the market for a high quality travel trailer. Just a happy customer.
I am liking what you are posting there. It is a great resource to be added to the mix. And Just as only a small portion of Escape purchasers visit this forum, a lot won't make it to the facebook page, 'tis life. If someone sees a post on a friends page, they might just get a bit interested.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:10 PM   #17

Trailer: 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud (Escape 19 & 5.0 previously)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian B-P View Post
I'm glad that most companies have not abandoned functional web sites for stuff such as Facebook, and use various social media as one component of their suite of communication tools. I can't imagine shopping for a car and trying to find the right model and check the specs on a Facebook page, or trying to follow real product information updates in Twitter. I've never even seen a useful discussion - comparable to this one - in Twitter (or any of the predecessors, or any similar tool which follows... remember MySpace, and do you use Google+?)

I have eight nieces and nephews in their 20's and 30's; only half have Facebook accounts... and the ones that don't are heavy computer users. I hear that young people dismiss Facebook as for older people. Clearly, a company selling real products (not Facebook apps) with an online presence in social media only is missing most of their potential market - of any age.

Yes, I saw that, and I think that's the way it should be. Thanks
Zardoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:26 PM   #18

Trailer: 2013 Escape 15A
Send a message via Skype™ to KarenH
Quote:
We picked up our new Escape last week and it is the best one yet! We purchased our first Escape in 2004 and they continue to get better!
It would be great if you posted a "photoshopped" picture of all your Escapes in a row!
'22 GMC Acadia Denali
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:28 PM   #19
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Check out Twitter and Yammer, if you want to feel old...
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:38 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
It would be great if you posted a "photoshopped" picture of all your Escapes in a row!
Probably not. I did post the photo of our "32 ft Escape" (we pretended to hook our 19ft. to our 13ft.) and got some funny responses! One person asked how we hooked up the electric brakes to the "pup." I told him that we never got that far because we were concerned about backing the whole thing up!