My first escape sighting - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 05-16-2018, 12:04 PM   #1

Trailer: 2019 17B
Talking My first escape sighting

A few days ago as I was driving home from work. I got behind a group of cars and suv and trailer combo. As the group rounded a corner I saw the side of the trailer. OMG it was an escape.( I haven’t at that point seen one in person ). Anyway I got in stalker mode and followed as far as I could before I had to turn off to head for home. I told my spouse about the trailer. There was only one campground in the direction they were going. We decided to see if we could find it. Well we did, but nobody was home. ( think it was a 19’ ) Disappointed we left. On the way out of the campground I looked to my left. There was a 17’ escape at another site. I was so excited and the owner was there washing windows. We introduced ourselves and were given a tour of their 2011 17b. The exact model was want to purchase. The owners were from Minnesota, the Walski’s. Thank you kind people for the tour. Anyway I’m so jacked right now. I can’t wait to pull the trigger and get one ordered. I’m getting so much information on this forum. I can’t wait to work on my own build sheet.
siamblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:16 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Welcome Mark,
If you order this month you will save a $1,000 of the MSRP. Escape is having a sale.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:38 PM   #3

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
You got yourself the Escape Fever. Hard to get rid off!
Old 05-16-2018, 12:59 PM   #4

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19, "Zen Purple", 2017 4X4 Chevy Colorado/Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamblue View Post
A few days ago as I was driving home from work. I got behind a group of cars and suv and trailer combo. As the group rounded a corner I saw the side of the trailer. OMG it was an escape.( I haven’t at that point seen one in person ). Anyway I got in stalker mode and followed as far as I could before I had to turn off to head for home. I told my spouse about the trailer. There was only one campground in the direction they were going. We decided to see if we could find it. Well we did, but nobody was home. ( think it was a 19’ ) Disappointed we left. On the way out of the campground I looked to my left. There was a 17’ escape at another site. I was so excited and the owner was ther washing windows. We introduced ourselves and were given a tour of their 2011 17b. The exact model was want to purchase. The owners were from Minnesota, the Walski’s. Thank you kind people for the tour. Anyway I’m so jacked right now. I can’t wait to pull the trigger and get one ordered. I’m getting so much information on this forum. I can’t wait to work on my own build sheet.
YAY for you!! I just completed my build sheet for a brand new 19, which we will be picking up in August. I bought mine and did the build sheet without ever having seen an Escape!! Just spent countless hours reading various RV sites, looking at thousands of ads on sites like RVTrader, but more than anything reading posts on this forum. Your story has boosted my confidence
salmo7000 is offline   Reply With Quote