Nemesis Wheel Clamp on sale until Sept 9th - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 09-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #1

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Nemesis Wheel Clamp on sale until Sept 9th

Just got the following email from the Purple Line company. I have the Nemesis and really like it. I thought others would be interested in the sale. I know there have been other threads on security wheel clamps and figured it was easier to post it this way than searching for all those threads.

Here's a link to their site:

Nemesis Professional Caravan Wheel Clamp | Trailer Accessories | Purple Line

Here's the email I got from them:

Ultimate Security & Peace of Mind

Did you know there are over 74,000 trailers stolen every year in the USA?
That's a lot of insurance claims, stress and paperwork, not to mention the personal loss of sentimental and sometimes irreplaceable belongings.

The
Nemesis Wheel Clampstops thieves in their tracks with it's strong, durable design. It fits in minutes and leaves you with the peace of mind that your trailer isn't going anywhere.

PLUS! For a limited time only we're offering a huge
$70off!
With the end of summer in sight, take advantage of our pre-fall offer to make sure your trailer is stored safe and secure.

Normal Price : $249.99
Sale Price $180*
offer expires September 9. 2017

At the bottom of this email is a link to send them an email stating that you want the discount. I would think you could just send them an email stating you know about the sale via this forum and a happy customer (you can use my name if you want!). Here's what the email "form letter" pops up, which is sent to info@purplelineusa.com:

I'd like to take advantage of the Nemesis Wheel Clamp sale offer of
$70 off.
My preferred method of contact is: (Email or telephone)
My Name:
Contact Info:

NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:19 PM   #2

Trailer: 1997 casita & 5.0 ta July,2016
Thanks for the information. We've been thinking about getting a wheel lock. How long does it take to put on and take off?
dmetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:28 AM   #3

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
My husband's faster at it than I am and it probably takes him 5 mins or so to hook it up once the two pieces are next to the tire. Some times I get it done that quickly and other times I have to fiddle fart around with the bolt that goes from one piece to another as I've got the angle slightly off kilter. Add another few minutes for the fiddle farting and cursing and it's on.
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #4

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Just got the following email from the Purple Line company. I have the Nemesis and really like it. I thought others would be interested in the sale. I know there have been other threads on security wheel clamps and figured it was easier to post it this way than searching for all those threads.

Here's a link to their site:

Nemesis Professional Caravan Wheel Clamp | Trailer Accessories | Purple Line

Here's the email I got from them:

Ultimate Security & Peace of Mind

Did you know there are over 74,000 trailers stolen every year in the USA?
That's a lot of insurance claims, stress and paperwork, not to mention the personal loss of sentimental and sometimes irreplaceable belongings.

The
Nemesis Wheel Clampstops thieves in their tracks with it's strong, durable design. It fits in minutes and leaves you with the peace of mind that your trailer isn't going anywhere.

PLUS! For a limited time only we're offering a huge
$70off!
With the end of summer in sight, take advantage of our pre-fall offer to make sure your trailer is stored safe and secure.

Normal Price : $249.99
Sale Price $180*
offer expires September 9. 2017

At the bottom of this email is a link to send them an email stating that you want the discount. I would think you could just send them an email stating you know about the sale via this forum and a happy customer (you can use my name if you want!). Here's what the email "form letter" pops up, which is sent to info@purplelineusa.com:

I'd like to take advantage of the Nemesis Wheel Clamp sale offer of
$70 off.
My preferred method of contact is: (Email or telephone)
My Name:
Contact Info:
That is a good price in comparison to some of the other boots. Do you know anything about the shipping costs? I could not find any info on their web site.

I may have to just reach out to the company to request the sale price and find out that way.
New Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #5

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
They ship from California. It's costing $51 to NC, but still less than list price delivered. Thanks for posting this. Since I store away from home, I'll sleep a little better at night. Insurance may replace a stolen trailer, but we all know the lead time and we're not getting any younger.